Confessions

Rain began to pour  from the cloudy grey sky above, the droplets heavily hitting the ground, slowly forming puddles all over the grounds of UA. Kirishima quickly put up his umbrella as he stepped out the gate, not wanting to be drenched by the rain as it flooded down. 

Lately, Kirishima had realised he has feelings for one of his closest friends, Bakugo. It was confusing to him, he was very comfortable with his sexuality but it had taken him a while to realise he had pretty much fallen in love with somebody who probably didn't return the feelings he felt. 

He shook his head gently before continuing to walk as the rain began to splatter down heavier.

Kirishima managed to walk a few steps before turning as he heard his name being called, 
"OI KIRISHIMA!" A familiar voice called as he turned to see the ash blonde haired boy jogging towards him, aggressively waving his hands in the air.

"Oh hey Bakugo, damn your soaked bro, you should carry an umbrella or something" Kirishima laughed slightly, tilting his head with a toothy grin as Bakugo stopped in front of him, panting from all the chasing he had to do to catch up with shitty hair.

"Just shut up for a minute shitty hair, ok?" Bakugo muttered loudly, coughing to catch his voice back.

Beyond Kirishima's knowledge, Bakugo had also realised he has feelings for his best friend and was just as confused as Kirishima is. He feared Kirishima didn't like him back or he wasn't good enough because of his attitude. 

"Wh-" Kiri frowned, "You alright?, you look pretty exhausted for somebody with great staminia and speed-" Before Kiri could even finish his sentence again, Bakugo began to speak.

"Just please shut up for a moment, i need to tell you something" He said, standing up straight and turning to face him dead on. He paused, admiring Kiri's red glistening eyes and his stupidly adorable  smile before shaking his head again. 

"Just listen okay, no interruptions-" Bakugo said sternly, watching Kiri slowly nod his spikey haired head in confusion.

The rain continued to slam down onto to the concrete as the duo stood not too far apart from each other, Kiri had moved his umbrella over Bakugo's head, attempting to stop him getting even more drenched than he already was.

"I love you Kirishima, i love your determination and confidence" He said, looking at the ground and seeing his own reflection in a puddle, he quickly looked up and watched Kiri's face change, it went from its natural joyful glow to a confused frowned face. 
"I love how you always encourage people and you never seem to give up or let people down, you're just so amazing" Bakugo said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously as he paused, admiring Kiri's soft face as he opened his lips to speak again. 

"And you're just-" He paused again before locking eyes with the red head, he smiled. 

Smiling was quite an unusual thing for the hotheaded boy to do, so when he did, Kiri knew he was being serious and wasn't making anything up, he smiled softly before listening to what else he had to say.

"Perfect" Bakugo said, unsilencing the pause that rested between them. 

Kiri gently leaned in and pressed his rosy lips against Bakugo's, fireworks exploded, sparks flew, whatever you want to say but something special happened as they kissed, Kiri dropped the sleek umbrella to the concrete floor with a clatter as he wrapped his arms around the ash blondes neck, pulling him in for a long awaited kiss.

Bakugo blinked in surprise before melting into the kiss, pulling "shitty hair" closer by tugging on his waist, pressing their rain soaked bodies together. 

The rain poured onto both of them, drenching them both as they continued to embrace the kiss.

Kiri gently pulled away before laughing in disbelief, "Jesus Kat, if i'm gonna be honest, i did not expect this-" He laughed again looking at the flushed blonde.

"Good" Bakugo mumbled,  pulling him in for another kiss, Kiri smiled and leant back in, embracing the moment. 

Bakugo pulled away, resting his hands around Kiri's waist before looking at him, "We should head home Eiji, don't want to catch a cold or something" He said, resting his forehead against Kiri's, smiling slightly as he watched the red head nod in agreement. 

Kiri quickly picked up his umbrella and held it over the both of them, holding out his hand to his newly found partner, Bakugo gave a small smile before linking his hand with Kiri's. 

(Word Count: 761)