Ballroom Romance

This like "story" is set in the future where both Bakugo and Kirishima have got their own agencies etc and are fairly well known heroes and have high rankings.

Eijiro Kirishima was attending a heroes ball, it was some form of celebration after the rankings had just come out and everybody was celebrating success. 

The ballroom was fairly modern but had more of an 18th century touch to it, gold embellishments decorated the pillars and decorations all over the walls. The ceiling had some form of an old painting across it, telling a tale of a prince and a peasant, something of the sort.

The floor was in some fancy marble pattern that didn't look to tacky nor too plain.

 Eijiro was stood off to the corner, smiling to himself as he was chatting to a few other heroes. It had been nearly 5 years since he and all of class a had graduated from UA and he and some others had already climbed the ranks quite quickly already.

Tonight, he was hoping to see Bakugo. It hadn't seen him since the last ranking party and that was quite a long time ago considering how rarely he actually saw Bakugo.

He kept his scarlet eyes on the entrance door, holding onto that small chance of hope that his spikey, explosive ashe blonde haired friend would walk through the door. 

And his face lit up as he did.

Katsuki Bakugo walked through the door, wearing a dark suit as he glared about, not having the best looking expression on his face. The whole room seemed to fall into a slow like motion as he walked in, he had clearly matured since Kirishima had last seen him. He was tall, dark, blonde and mean.

He looked so handsome, Kiri thought to himself.

Kirishima was gay and loved about himself because nothing was more manlier than loving men but he didn't realise all this time that he had a crush on Bakugo.

Bakugo of all people.

Kiri shook himself out of his thoughts before heading over Bakugo, reassuring himself as he walked over, sorting him and his suit out. 
"Hey!" He said, smiling as he approached him with a small smile.

Bakugo turned around quickly as he heard that voice, smiling to himself. He turned to see that loveable, smiling "best friend" of his. Damn, that face, Bakugo thought to himself.
"Hey-'' Bakugo said with a short smile as he looked Kiri up and down again.

''How are you man, how's the agency?" Kirishima asked, quickly turning as he took two eloquent looking glasses filled with a bubbly liquid off a tray and passed one to Bakugo as he took a sip of his own.

Bakugo took the glass with a small smile, "I'm good, thanks, you?" He quickly replied with a short answer before Kirishima returned the smile, 
"The same, to be honest" He said with a small laugh before looking at the people dancing.

He imagined him and Bakugo dancing, the classical music playing around them as they both did that classic slow dance, both smiling at each other as they did so.
Kiri smiled to himself about the thought, only if it would happen. 

Bakugo noticed Kiri look longingly at the dance floor before looking at the floor beneath him, gently kicking his foot before taking a swig of his drink as he turned towards Kirishima, holding out his hand with a small smile.

"Care for a dance?" Katsuki asked, with a playful smile as he was only mildly joking and looked quite surprised as Eijiro took his hand and playfully spun both of them onto the dancefloor in a quick motion with a bright smile.

Bakugo fumbled slightly as he looked up at Kirishima, their bodies syncing up as Kiri guided them both gently to the music as elegantly twirled about to the slow melodic song that the band was playing.

Bakugo was in awe, awe of the person that was guiding him about the dance floor. He was somewhat lost in his own world. The dance floor seemed blank as the two danced about, only those two, swaying and twisting together as the music seemed to swirl around them both as they continued to dance.

Bakugo was just staring at Kiri with a dumb founded look on his face, an expression where it looked like he had finally realised that he was in love with Kirishima. He was lost in the moment as he looked back at their past, all those unusual yet familiar feelings he had felt all made sense now, right now in that moment. He was in love.

Kirishima was somewhat looking at Bakugo as well, he'd noticed that he was in some sort of trance and laughed to himself as he spun about, linking his arm with Bakugo as he twirled the blonde about, laughing and smiling. Bakugo snapped back into reality as he blinked and looked at Kirishima, his eyes somewhat twinkled as he broke into a smile and quickly switched up, him taking lead as he sort of shifted them into a position where he leant Kirishima backwards within his grip, giving a small grin as he quickly tilted him upwards and spun them both off the dancefloor.

Kiri looked stunned as he stumbled before steadying himself as he looked at Bakugo had a sheer look of pure joy on his face as he quickly grabbed Kirishima by the waist and looked at him, "Can i kiss you?" He muttered quietly, looking at Kirishima who nodded. Katsuki carefully lifting his hands from Kiri's waist to his face as he gently cupped his cheeks, pulling him closer.

Kiri stood there, silently, frozen before he quickly snapped back and pulled Bakugo even closer as he placed his arms around his neck and pulled the two closer, embracing the kiss even more.

They both pulled away in sync before looking at each other, smiles appeared on their faces before Bakugo nervously laughed, "You're amazing'' Kirishima said, dropping his hands to waist as Bakugo's cheeks went pink as he slowly nodded, "I think i love you-'' Bakugo suddenly said, immediatly looking up as he realised what he said.

Kiri paused at the words before slowly nodding with a small smile, rubbing the back of his neck as he said, "I think i love you too'' He said, pulling him in for another kiss.
Bakugo didn't hesitate as he took Kiri's collar and pulled him in again.

The whole world just seemed to stop as the two of them were just stood in a corner, embracing each other as much as they wanted to at last. Neither of them felt confused, lost or any other emotion other than the warm feeling of pure and true love that was held between them.They eventually broke off the kiss and just looked at each other, smiling stupidly.
They were in love.

                                                                (Word Count: 1127)