Mistletoe kiss

The UA dorms were having their traditional christmas party, but because class 1-A were in their third and final year, it was more grown up and "college" friendly compared to the last. 

The living area was decorated in a festive theme (obviously), sparkling lights were hung up around the walls, twinkling brightly as they lit up the room. The tree was stood prominently in the corner, standing tall as it was decked out in red and gold decorations that gave the tree its own glow. The star which was placed carefully on top, glittered proudly as it looked over the party.

Kirishima was sat with his friends on the living rooms couches, cheerily drinking their drinks and making each other laugh. Kiri watched as people kept walking under the esteemed mistletoe that hung in the doorway between the lounge and the hallway to the stair case. Earlier, he had watched Mina and Kaminari hang it there purposefully because they both knew people would be coming in and out of it, constantly.

Kirishima laughed to himself before looking back over at his friends,  adjusting his view as he looked over at his boyfriend. Katsuki Bakugo had finally entered the party, ignoring the mistletoe he walked under as he directly headed towards the drinks station, pouring himself a mix of alcohol and juice as he looked around. His gaze meeting the shiny maroon eyes of his beloved red headed boyfriend, his scowl turned into a small smile as he watched Kirishima laugh with his friends. 

They had been dating for nearly 1 month but hadn't had the opportunity to tell the whole class, obviously Kaminari knew but that was about it. He knew that Kirishima wanted to tell people and so did he but they had never discussed it that much, both being in the dark about each others desire to kiss each other in public.

Kiri felt his eyes light up as he watched the blonde stomp into the room, he smiled as he locked eyes with him, giving Bakugo a toothy grin it slowly turning into a smirk as he watched Bakugo get flustered. 

Bakugo made a small gesture with his hands, Kirishima looked at him with a blank stare as he raised his brow in confusion. Bakugo huffed before walking over to him, budging Kaminari out of the way as he slumped himself down between the two, his drink sloshing about in the red cup. 
Kirishima giggled slightly before drunkly placing his legs across Bakugo's lap, giving a small smirk. 

Bakugo paused as he now felt a pair of legs across his legs. He huffed and took a sip of his drink, wandering if the others around them had noticed or even cared, but he then realised they were all too stupid too care and it was pretty usual for two to be leaning against each other, drunk or not drunk.

Kiri watched Bakugo from the corner of his eye, smiling as he watched Bakugo talk to the others, by talk he means scold or shout, the usual. It was always sort of fun to watch Bakugo interact with other people, he knew that he was somewhat trying his best not to blast their heads off because of some apparent stupid sentence they had said but at least he was trying. 

Bakugo looked over at Kirishima and gave him some sort of look, signalling that they should go somewhere else. Kiri laughed as he got up, making up an excuse that he was getting another drink. The group cheered in response and jokingly waved him goodbye before continuing their conversation, Bakugo shrugged and just followed after, its not like any of them would notice after all. 

The two chose to sit down in a corner away from the crowd, out of everybodys view. Kirishima planted his head onto Bakugo's stern shoulder, just resting it there as he closed his eyes, feeling Bakugo gently sync their hands together as he rested his head against Kiri's, smiling to himself.

They sat like that for a while, just enjoying each others company before Bakugo decided it was probably time to ask such a question.

"Red?" Bakugo whispered, opening his eyes, shifting himself so he could look at the red head. Kiri just looked up from the floor, locking eyes with the hothead and grinning, "Yeah?"

Katsuki just smiled, dumbfounded by how stupidly gorgeous his boyfriend looked in this low warm light that was escaping from the kitchen alongside the mix of moonlight, he looked too damn good.
"Do you want to tell people about us because i'm getting sick of not being able to kiss you in public" He quickly muttered, turning his head to the side to look out the window that was protruding a glittering silver moonlight into the corner they were sat in. 

Kiri just let out a hard laugh, tilting backwards slightly as he laughed. Bakugo quickly spun back around and frowned, "What's so goddamn funny?" He asked, folding his arms and raising a brow at the laughing fit Kirishima was apparently having.

"Of course i want to tell people, how could i not" He sweetly said, cupping Bakugo's face with his hands as he laughed again, "God you're stupid" Kiri joked as Katsuki playfully rolled his eyes.

"Shut up shitty hair" Bakugo mumbled, leaning in to kiss him as a smirked appeared across his face, Kiri smiled and carefully placed his arms around Bakugo as the two gently pulled closer to each other. Kirishima quickly paused and pulled away, suddenly standing up and looking down at a very confused Bakugo, he grabbed Bakugo's arm and dragged him upwards as he quickly headed back to the living room, dragging a still very confused blonde haired boy behind him. 

The music got louder as the two quickly approached the infamous doorway with that supposed stupid little piece of mistletoe that Mina and Kaminari hung up a few hours ago. 
Kirishima finally stopped underneath the doorway, Bakugo realised what he had done and could only just laugh.

Kiri just grabbed Bakugo around the waist and slowly pulled him in for a kiss, obviously Bakugo couldn't say no, instantly kissing him back. The two stood there, sharing that blissful moment of passion and romance as they finally revealed their relationship to everybody else. 

The first to noticed was Jirou who just smiled as she gently nudged Mina, who spun around so quickly and let out the loudest gasping noise you would ever here, this obviously made other people notice. Sooner enough the whole class was just smiling to themselves at the two pulled away from each other.

"Congrats you guys!" Mina squealed, running over as she drunkly congratulated the two, dragging Kaminari over with her. The two just awkwardly smiled as everybody gave some show of support. 

Katsuki carefully whispered to Kirishima, trying to keep quiet as possible, "Now i know why we didn't say anything for a while", Kiri just let out a laugh before whispering back to him,
"You wanna get out of here?" He asked, still a bit tipsy, looking at Bakugo. Bakugo quickly nodded and dragged Kiri out of the room. 

The party died down after a while as people started getting tired and eventually just crashed about, it had been a pretty eventful night after all, a pretty good one for Kiri and Bakugo to be fair.

                                                                        (Word Count:1220)

🎉 You've finished reading 。୨୧˚𝘬𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘶 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 ˚୨୧。 🎉