Morning kisses

The sun peaked through the white coloured curtains of Kirishima's room, filling the room with golden light as the two boys rested in bed, arms wrapped around each other tightly.

Kirishima calmly woke up and turned slightly and gave a small smile as he noticed his partner, resting beside him, he couldn't help but smile as he watched him peacefully sleep.

"You look creepy watching me sleep, yknow" Bakugo said, turning slightly to face Kiri as he smirked. Kiri rolled his eyes, "Shush man, you look handsome" He teased, kissing him. Bakugo smirked and leant into the kiss, "So do you shitty hair" He said as he pulled away, sitting up and planting a small kiss onto his cheek, "You always do".

Kiri let out a small laugh, "What's happened to you?, you woke up in a better mood" He said, resting his head on Bakugos chest. "It's because your here shitty hair" Bakugo muttered, gently playing with his hair.

Kiri chuckled, "Thank you, thank you, i am an outstanding person after all" He said with a grin as he watched Bakugo nod, leaning in for a kiss. Kiri quickly pulled him in, wrapping his arms around his neck as he gently pulled him closer, embracing each other as the sun continued to shine and fill the room with a golden glow. 

"Cmon man, we'd better get up, we've got shit to do" Kiri said, pulling away but leaving his arms around Bakugo's neck. "Why though, we could just stay here all day" Bakugo grumbled, resting his head on Kiri's chest, "I mean yeah we could, but we've gotta go get food and run errands, i mean you need food to cook us amazing meals Kat" Kiri whispered, placing a kiss on his forehead. "True, but i like this better" He mumbled, leaning up to kiss him again.

"Kat cmon" He laugh, returning the kiss before hopping out of bed, chuckling slightly as he watched Bakugo groan, "Come on" He said, dragging him out of bed. 

"I'm coming, i'm coming" Bakugo said, waving his arms around lazily as he walked into the bathroom, standing beside Kiri as he leaned against him as placed a minty toothpaste onto his toothbrush. 

"You are really handsome in the morning, yknow that?" Kirishima said smiling, placing his toothbrush down. Bakugo turned to face him, his cheeks went pink, "Thanks Eiji" He chuckled slightly as he placed his own toothbrush down and headed out the bathroom. 

Kiri followed behind and wrapped his arms around his waste and rested his head on Katsuki's shoulder, "Maybe you're right, we should of stayed in bed". Bakugo laughed as he turned and kissed Kiri's forehead, "Yeahh, too late now shitty hair" He said with a playful smirk as Kiri playfully hit him before heading over to his wardrobe to get changed, "Shush".

Sooner enough, both of them were changed. "You always wear that shirt" Kiri said, folding his arms and laughing slightly. "So?, it's a good shirt" Bakugo shrugged, smirking. "Yeah it is-" Kiri said, leaning in to kiss him but he was stopped as Bakugo quickly took his shirt off, "You wear it then and i'll find another" He chuckled, turning on his heel to find another shirt to wear and quickly pulled one out as he chucked his shirt to Kirishima.

"Huh what?" Kiri asked, frowning slightly as he felt his cheeks go pink as peach. "You mean it?" He said, folding his arms. "Yeah idiot, you seem to like it so much" Bakugo said, walking towards him and quickly giving him a kiss before heading to the door. 

Kiri smiled before quickly changing into the shirt, looking at himself in the mirror and smiling, it smelt like Katsuki which he adored. Kiri quickly headed out and caught up with Bakugo, linking hands as they headed off into the sunrise. 

                                                                     (Word Count: 638)