Chilli kisses

The dorm kitchen was warm with steam as the duo consisting of Bakugo and Kirishima were cooking, well mainly Bakugo but Kiri was there for "moral support".

Bakugo was gently, but aggressively stirring the mixture that was sizzling in the pan.
"You didn't make it too spicy did you?" Kiri asked, gently slicing some vegetables and passing them to the "head chef" to chuck them into the pan. 

"It's an average spice level , red you'll be fine" Bakugo insisted, giving a small playful glare, Kirishima shot the glare back, "Yeah sure, but your "average" spice level is wayy higher than mine smartass" Kiri said, readjusting his bandana as he watched Bakugo frown before turning back round to focus on the food. 

Sooner enough, Bakugo had finished cooking and plated the delicious food for the two of them, sliding the dish over to his beloved boyfriend as he sat down next to him. Kiri smiled and quickly began to eat as he was starving . "Slow down or you'll choke" Bakugo said, pausing slightly as he watched Kiri engulf his food quickly.

Kiri smirked as he paused and turned to face him, "Not the first time i've choked on something you've made" He said slyly before turning back around and continuing to eat.

Bakugo choked slightly as his ears went pink, he gently elbowed Kiri, "Jesus christ Eji, nearly killed me there" He spluttered, laughing slightly. Kiri elbowed him back before finishing his food, "Damn you we're right, it wasn't too spicy, just how i like it" He said, smiling as he turned on his stool to face Bakugo as he watched him eat.

"Well yeah-" Bakugo muttered, "I made mine spicier-" He smirked as he ate his last bite and pushed his empty bowl away. 

"Why are you so good at cooking anyways?" Kiri asked, placing his head in his palm as he watched Bakugo close his eyes and lean back on his stool. 

"Dunno, it was something else to enjoy besides school i guess" He said, opening one eye to see the red head watching him, he abruptly sat up and edged his chair closer, "Why, did you enjoy it?" He said with a small smile as he looked into those crimson red eyes of his boyfriends.

"Yeah, it was good" He smiled,  watching Bakugo gently lean in. He leant in as well and gently kissed him. Bakugo cupped Kiri's sharp face with his hands as he kissed back.

Kiri quickly pulled back, fluttering his hands up and down, "Jesus Kat, your lips are spicy" Kiri said, rushing to get water frantically.

Bakugo burst into a fit of laughter, "Guess you could call it a chilli kiss then-" He laughed, watching his boyfriend rush around the dorm kitchen. 

He picked up the bowls and placed them into the sink before  chuckling slightly as Kirishima finally began to calm down. "Cmere shitty hair" Bakugo muttered, pulling him over as he gently placed his arms around him and smiled as he rested his head on his shoulder. 

Kirishima smiled and held him, embracing the moment as the two stood there for a while, just enjoying each others company. Kirishima gently let go and stood back, still having his arms resting on the ash blonds shoulders, "What now Kat" He asked, Bakugo shrugged in response as he melted back into Kirishima's embrace, "Kat we can't stay here forever, let's just move to the couch or something" He said softly.

Bakugo grumbled before nodding, holding Kiri's hand as he walked over and slumped down onto the green couches, Kiri smiled as he slumped down next to him, placing his arm around Bakugo as the two settled. 

Kirishima pulled Bakugo closer as the two slowly dozed off, wrapped up in each others arms as the sun slowly began to set, giving the dorms living room a dazed golden glow.

(Word Count: 641)