Blind feelings

Bakugo was sat across from Kirishima, they were both at a local cafe, studying for the final exams that they were gonna be taking. 

He gently looked up at Kiri and  analyzed his face, he felt himself let out a smile on his naturally frowned face as Kirishima looked confused but somehow adorable at the same time, Bakugo let out a small chuckle before abruptly looking up to catch the red headed eyes with his own.

"What's so funny eh?" Kiri asked with a smirk and a giggle, folding his arms as he placed down his pencil and continued to lock eyes with the hot head. "Your eyes are like rubies, yknow that?" Kirishima said, dropping his pencil and leaning back with a smile.

Bakugo froze, feeling his cheeks go pink. He quickly leant back , clearly flustered before mumbling, "shut up shitty hair", he quickly smacked him over the head with a piece of rolled up paper before folding his arms.

Kiri laughed and gently swatted him away before continuing to revise with a small chuckle. 

"If we're dishing out compliments-" Bakugo muttered, looking out the window as Kiri lifted his head to face him, "Yeah?" Kiri said quietly, smiling slightly as he clicked his tongue. "You're-" Bakugo stuttered, not realising the red head was watching him, "You're very handsome-" He said quickly, frowning in embarrassment. 

Kirishima quickly smiled softly and tilted his head, "Thank you Kat, you're very handsome too.." He said as he crawled his hand towards Bakugo's, linking his finger with the ash blondes.

Bakugo noticed Kiri's hand and gently rested his hand in Kiri's, smiling before looking down to continue his work, moving his leg about underneath the table to rest it agains Kiri's. 

"You're an amazing friend, yknow that?" Eijiro said, grinning as he Bakugo looked back up again, looking confused.

'Friend?, is that all he was to him, just a friend?', Bakugo thought. 'All of those compliments and the hand resting and soft movements, was it all nothing but friendly gestures, was that it?' He thought, feeling quite hurt.

"Friends?" Bakugo muttered, "Yeah friends-" He forced a small smile before gently removing his hand from Kiri's and moving his leg slightly away. Eijiro watched him shift away before frowning, 'was he okay??' he thought before shrugging as he picked up his pen and proceeded to write more notes down.

The sunset flooded in through the clear windows of the cafe as the two began to pack up their stuff, they had done enough revision to last them a long time. What Kirishima had said lingered at the back of Bakugos mind, 'friends? was that it' he genuinely liked Kiri, i mean who wouldn't. He was a bubbly, confident, manly person who nobody could dislike. 

As they walked home, Kiri had noticed how quiet Bakugo had been, "You alright bro?, you've been a bit quiet.." He asked, smiling. Bakugo looked up and gave a small smile, "yeah, yeah i'm fine shitty hair, don't worry" He grunted before looking back down at the floor. 

Kiri frowned, before realising what had happened, "friends", thats what hurt him. It all made sense now, Bakugo liked him. Shit, did he like Bakugo too?, god what if he was overthinking all of this and it was really nothing. Kiri shook his head but before he knew it they were at Bakugos house. 

"Thanks for the study session" Kiri said, stopping and placing his hands in his pockets. "Yeah, your welcome" Bakugo said, fumbling with his keys as he stood on the porch of his house, "Tell me if you need another session or something" He muttered, finding the right key and unlocking the door. 

"Will do" Kiri said with a smile, he quickly realised what he had to do. 

"I'll see you tomorrow shitty hai-" Bakugo said as he turned around but he was quickly pulled in by Kiri as he was pulled into a kiss. He felt his cheeks go pink and his eyes widen, was this really happening, it's corny to say sparks flew, but they really did.

He quickly pulled away, "What, what was that?" He asked, staring at Kiri. Kiri laughed slightly, "A kiss you idiot", his cheeks just as bright as Bakugo's. Bakugo laughed before pulling the red head into another kiss, melting into each others arms as the moon began to peak out from the clouds, covering the ground in a silvery light.

(Word Count: 735)