Will you be mine?

Bakugo leant against the railing of the rooftop garden, it had been lit up with petite fairy lights that gave the surrounding area an ominous glow, the sky was scattered with glowing lights as the moon shone down onto the bustling city. He sighed nervously as he flicked the red velvet ring box between his hands, tonight he was going to propose to Eijiro.

He loved Kirishima, god he really did. He was perfect.

Kirishima opened the door eagerly and saw the silhouette of Bakugo in the distance, he smiled as he headed over, "Hey why we up here?" He asked, stopping beside him, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Bakugo turned to see the grinning red head beside him, he tilted his head and smiled. "Hey, you look handsome" He said, quickly kissing him as Kiri laughed. "You do too Kat, you always do" 

Katsuki smiled before slowing lowering down onto one knee and looking up as he pulled out the crimson red velvet box, he gently opened it to reveal a silver ring embedded with a crimson red swirling pattern. 

"Eijiro Kirishima, i love you and i want to spend the rest of my life with you" He said, before taking a pause, looking at Kiri's face before smirking as he opened his mouth to speak.

"Will you be mine?" He asked, nervously. He had a strong sense that Kirishima wouldn't say no but there always was the small possibility, like what if he wasn't ready?, or he didn't like marriage?. 

Bakugo shook his head and snapped back to reality as he watched Eijiro softly topple onto him,  Kiri laughed as he pulled Bakugo up into a kiss. 
"Yes, of course i'd say yes" Kiri exclaimed excitedly as he gently took the ring as Bakugo slid it onto his finger.

Tears pooled at the corners of Katsuki's eyes as he smiled, leaning into Kirishima's shoulder, placing his arms around his waist as Kiri let out a small laugh, pulling Bakugo in as tears began to pool in his own crimson eyes. 

"Stupid shitty hair" Bakugo laughed as he pulled Kirishima into a kiss, Kiri smiled and melted into his arms, gently kissing back as he wound his arms around the ash blonds neck

The two of them pulled away and sat up, helping each other stand up. Bakugo dusted himself down and laughed as he dusted down Kirishima. He studied the red head with a smile across his face as he realised he was truly in love with his boyfriend, no, fiancé. 

Kirishima caught Bakugo watching him, he grinned before walking over and kissed his cheek gently, "I love you Katsuki Bakugo" He said, resting his forehead against Katsuki's.

Bakugo softly smiled and replied, "I love you too shitty hair" He said, kissing him before he gently got swatted by Kiri. 
"Hey!, that was supposed to be a sweet moment bro" Kiri protested, nudging him as he chuckled  slightly. 

"Don't call me bro, we're engaged now stupid" Bakugo grumbled, nudging him back before swiftly giving him another kiss on the cheek. Kiri smiled and shrugged.

"Now cmon now, we have a restaurant to get too" Bakugo said as he walked ahead, stopping and turning slightly, putting out his hand for Kirishima to hold. 

Kirishima walked up to him and took it, the two walked off into the glittering city, engaged. 

(Word Count: 560)