New Years Eve

It was new years eve and despite the time zones, the entire world was counting down to those last 3 seconds which would send off the world into an another year . Class 1a were throwing a small new years party like they normally would for any other holiday.

Music was playing in the background and their were decorations scattered across the walls and streamers were strung from the ceiling along with flashy lighting. 

Kirishima was talking to Denki and Mina, the three of them stood against a wall, watching the rest of the party.

"So guyss, what's your new year resolutions then?" Mina asked as she took a sip of her drink and grinned at the other two. 

Denki grinned back and opened his mouth to speak, "Train harder and hopefully, pass maths class" He said proudly but then began to sigh, "Maths is just too hard" He said, sipping his drink before looking back at the others.

Mina giggled slightly and Kiri laughed gently, "Kami you'll get better eventually, you just gotta study harder, i'm sure Momo would love to tutor you" She said, patting his shoulder before slowly turning to Kirishima with a grin.

"Soo, what's your new years resolution Kiri?" Mina exclaimed excitedly.

Kirishima looked at her as he went to open his mouth to reply before he was quickly cut off by Kaminari,

"Is it to get with Bakugo?" He asked somewhat casually, taking a sip of his drink as he turned his face to look at them both with a smirk plastered across his face.

Kirishima's mouth dropped and he felt himself go pink, and he did, he swallowed the lump in his throat  and he felt his mouth go dry at the statement. How did Kami know??, did he overhear anything Kiri had said?? . He shook his head out of his thoughts before thinking of a reply.

"I don't know what you're on about Kami" He said quickly, turning his head to side to avoid the others eye contact. 
Mina laughed quite loudly before placing her hand over her mouth in a slight panic as people glanced to look at the three. "Sorry" She said, giggling again, "It's pretty obvious, you stare at him all the damn time in class, it's pretty funny" She said, smiling and patting his shoulder.

He sighed and rubbed his face with his hands, "It's that obvious?"

Mina and Kami laughed before Kirishima looked at them both in desperation, "You know you should ask him to be your new years kiss??" Mina asked, raising her brows with a smirk on her face. Denki nodded eagerly, resting his arm on Mina's shoulder, leaning against her.

Kiri stared at the two, "Are you crazy?, as if he'll say yes" He said, folding his arms, "He'll probably blow up in my face or something.."

Mina laughed again, "Are you kidding, he's not the only person staring at somebody else during class" She mumbled loud enough for Kirishima to hear as she took another sip of her drink.

Kiri stopped what he was doing before turning to face them, "And you're being serious?" He asked nervously, laughing slightly. 

Mina nodded and so did Kaminari, Kirishima stared at them for a while, "You seriously think he likes me back??" They both nodded again with smiles placed on their faces. "Just go for it Kiri, even if it goes wrong, at least he'll know" Mina said, shrugging as Kaminari nodded alongside her.

"What if he's not even into guys and he's staring at something else?" Kirishima questioned, a panicked tone added to his voice. Mina rolled her eyes and stared at him, "Kirishima!, stop panicking and just go!, i'm sure of it and my guesses are never wrong" She said with a smile, gently pushing him towards Bakugo's direction. 

"You're guesses were wrong on that english test" Kaminari muttered playfully as he took a sip of his drink and slowly began to walk away. Mina quickly turned and hit him playfully, "Hey!"

Kirishima watched the two squabble before turning around and nervously making his way over to Bakugo who was stood in the corner with a red cup in his hand by himself, like usual.

Bakugo noticed the red headed boy walking over and felt his mouth go dry and his heart beat a little quicker than usual. He took a sip of his drink and as he went to place it down, he noticed that Kirishima was right by his side. 

"Heyy bakubro, you enjoying the party?" Kirishima asked quite nervously, folding his arms in despair. Bakugo looked him up and down, "Yeah shitty hair i am, you?" He said, placing his hands into his pockets.

Kirishima watched him, god he was so pretty, he thought before answering, "Yeah yeah, i am, it is getting pretty close to midnight though" He said, looking at the clock, it read 23:50.

Ten minutes to go. 

"Yeah i guess it is" Bakugo said, following Kirishima's gaze to clock before looking at him as he was fixated on the time, his eyes are so pretty, he thought before looking at something else as Kiri turned back around. 

"I need to tell you something" Kirishima blurted slightly, rubbing the back of his neck. Was he really going to do this? He didn't even know if Bakugo was gay? Was Mina just making all of it up?

Bakugo looked at him and felt his stomach churn slightly, what the hell was he going to say?

"For a long time now, like a long time now" Kirishima said, looking at the floor as he barely got his words out. "Like a really long time" He said, laughing slightly.

"A very long time eh?" Bakugo said with a smirk, taking a sip of his drink as he focused on Kirishima.

The clock read 23:54.

"I've just thought you're a very strong, somewhat kind and considerate person to me and i just really admire that about you, you're just so manly Bakugo, you're amazing" He said, rubbing the back of his neck again.

Bakugo noticed his rubbing the back of his neck, he does that when he's nervous, he thought before giving a small smirk to Kirishima.

"And i am so grateful that we're friends, maybe even best friends?" Kirishima said, god he was bad at this. Bakugo nodded again, looking him up and down before back at the clock.

The clock read 23:56, 4 minutes to go.

"I just really want to say that" Kirishima paused and looked up, shuffling closer before opening his mouth to speak again. "I just want to say that i like you, i like you a lot, hell i think i love you."

"I love you Bakugo" Kirishima said, locking his scarlett eyes with Bakugo's own scarlett eyes.

The clock read 23:58, 2 minutes to go.

Bakugo raised his eyebrows, did he really just say that?, he thought pausing slightly before looking at Kirishima, he was quite shocked, but shocked in a good way of course, because Katsuki Bakugo loved Eijiro Kirishima as well.

"And i understand if you don't like me back because we have a great friendship between us and i hope that its not ruined because of this-" He said, giving a small smile. Fuck, he hasn't said anything, is that good or bad??.

The clock read 23:59, 1 minute to go.

"God, stop with that corny ass shit" Bakugo said, placing his cup down as straightened himself out. People had began counting down till new years. 

5..4..3..2..1..

"Just come here" Bakugo said as he gently grabbed Kirishima by his shirt and pulled him in for a kiss.

"Happy New Years!!"

The two were locked in a kiss as the new year had arrived. Kirishima melted into Bakugo's embrace and kissed him back, smiling as he did so.

The clock read 00:01.

Kirishima pulled away with his usual toothy grin plastered on his face, the one Bakugo adored.

"I love you too shitty hair" Bakugo said, smiling at him. 

(Word Count: 1301)