07 Three attempts but one success

First of all thank you to all those who have sent me song suggestions.

Especially I wanna thank ChrisColfersKingdom (FanFiction.net) for giving me a song which I needed for a later chapter.

The biggest thank you belongs to Amelia because she's the good spirit behind this story and I'm pretty sure I would have deleted this story if it wouldn't be for her.

I don't own anything (not even Amelia)

All rights go to: Glee, Avril Lavigne and Katy Perry

Three attempts but one success

'How about this?'

'No. It's too mainstream.'

'Alright. This one?'

'No Blaine. We are not going to do Katy Perry.'

Kurt sighed. Amelia, Blaine and he had spent the better part of the evening arguing about Blaine and his audition song. Each of them had their own ideas what their ideal song was like.

Amelia wanted something which rocked and was edgy. Blaine on the other hand wanted a Top 40 Popsong with meaning and the only solution for him was Katy Perry. And then there was Kurt. For him it did not matter if the song was from a musical or from a gangster rapper with criminal background. For him the lyrics were essential because he saw in this song his chance to tell Blaine how he felt about him.

With his father gone and having Amelia around the house 24/7, Blaine changed. He no longer wore bow ties or the other things his father forced him to wear. Instead he wore skin tight jeans and casual shirts but his curly hair stayed the same. Kurt had to muster all his willpower to not jump on him and kiss him senseless.

Kurt had spent today's school day fantasizing about how Blaine would taste against his lips, if Blaine was skilled with his tongue and he had imagined the moans Blaine would make when Kurt would press against him.

Halfway through his Geography class, Kurt had to excuse himself to take care of a little problem inside his trousers.

It was easy to say now that Kurt had completely fallen for Blaine and he had to tell him.

He no longer wanted to imagine.

He wanted to live it.

'Why not? Katy Perry has great songs' stated Blaine sulking, while he browsed his music collection.

'For the last time Blaine. I'm no alien, neither am I from California, nor am I a gambling addict' answered Kurt trying to stay patient. It was a little over 11 pm and he just wanted to find the damn song or stare at Blaine's ass a while longer.

'I'm a get your heart racing in my skin tight jeans. Be your teenage dream tonight' Amelia started, half singing half laughing, which earned her a pillow smack from Kurt.

'Stop singing' threatened Kurt her but she ignored him and kept singing.

'Let you put your hands on me in my skin tight jeans. Be your teenage dream tonight.'

'Yes! Let's do Teenage Dream' exclaimed Blaine happily.

'No. I won't sing Teenage Dream' said Kurt and shot a cold glare in Amelia's direction but she only laughed.

'You two would be so cute together' she said and Kurt could see how Blaine's cheeks turned pink.

In that moment the doorbell rang and saved both boys from answering Amelia.