13 The Slaying of the Monster

Welcome to the last two parts of this story...

I will post them at once so you don't have to wait another day.

Warning: Violence and Character Death

The slaying of the monster

Previously on Slushies, Dumpsters and True Love

For Kurt it felt like they had kissed only a few seconds when the door swung open with a huge bang.

"What are you doing?" somebody screamed horrified.

Kurt looked up shocked.

In the door stood Blaine's father and he looked drunk.

"You gay bastards" screamed Blaine's father at them.

Kurt felt Blaine shivering violently beside him.

"How dare you contaminating my house?" he yelled and staggered closer to them.

Kurt's brain went into survival mode. Quickly he got of the bed and pushed Blaine's father with all his strength away.

With grim satisfaction he watched as he slammed into the cupboard behind him and collapsing on the ground.

"Don't you even think about touching your son" he hissed at the man on the floor.

"Kurt…please" he heard Blaine whimpering behind him but he did not turn around. He wasn't finished with Mr Anderson.

"I have stood by and watched for far too long. He is your son god damn it! He should love him and accept him. You are a monster."

"I am no monster. You are the monster" said Mr Anderson through clenched teeth. "You poison the world with your abnormality. It's a sin."

"I don't believe in god" answered Kurt. He hated this man like poison. He pulled out his cellphone. He thought about first calling the police but then decided against it. His dad was the better solution.

He was able to dial his father's number before it happened. Mr Anderson apparently had recovered sooner than Kurt had thought, swung his leg and hut Kurt hard on the hip.

Kurt stumbled backwards and fell over Blaine's red back bag.

"Kurt! No!" he heard Blaine screaming but before he could get up Mr Anderson kicked him with all his might in the rips.

Pain exploded all over his chest and Kurt yelled in pain. It was if all the air had been sucked out of his chest and was replaced by fire.

"Filth like you should not be allowed on god's earth" Mr Anderson, standing above Kurt.

Kurt looked up, through tear filled eyes and saw that Mr Anderson had his hand tightly locked around Blaine's throat.

"Let him go you bastard" he gasped, fighting against the pain.

"Dad!" suddenly somebody yelled from the door.

Kurt turned his head and saw Cooper standing in the door, a look of pure horror on his face.

"Go away Cooper" said Mr Anderson but he was drowned by Kurt.

"He's been hitting Blaine" he only yelled but it was enough.

Cooper's eyes narrowed and with a scream full of rage Cooper tackled his father.

Kurt saw all three Andersons going down and what seemed like minutes to Kurt, Blaine finally crawled away from them and to Kurt.