11 The monster returns

Rest in peace Cory.

I cannot say that Finn was my favorite character on the show or that Cory was my favorite actor.

I was one of those people who complained about Finchel getting too much screentime and Klaine almost none.

Right now I want nothing more than new Finchel scenes.

Cory will never be forgotten.

Previously on Slushies, Dumpsters and True Love

"Me, Kurt Hummel, Captain of the Cheerios have an announcement to make...I quit!"

11 The monster returns

Sue Sylvesters significant vitamin shake dropped to the gym floor. The look on her face was a grotesque mix between pure shock and unlimited anger.

Several of the students in the audience still had open mouths.

David Karofsky's, the school number one bully, eyes turned hungry. Here was his new victim.

Brittany looked heartbroken.

Blaine, standing by the door was looking shocked but proud.

The only one happy was Quinn Fabray. Her smile outshined the sun. Apparently she already saw herself as the new Head Cheerio but Kurt Hummel was not done yet.

"But before I go I have a few things to tell you."

Kurt pointed at Figgins. "Let me tell you a few things about Sue Sylvester, Principal Figgins. Remember the time your office inhabited an alligator? Sue put it there because you cut her budget." He smiled at an outraged Sue. "She made me come along and film her. For moments like these I made a backup copy. What do you say Principal if I come by your office and we watch it together?"

Figgins head was red and he looked angry at Sue who looked murderous.

"Mr Shue, I would like to advise you to change your set list for Nationals. Quinn Fabray gave the set list to Sue. I think by now it's safe to say that our entire competition knows what we are planning to sing."

William Shuester stood up and ran down the ranks.

"Sue!" he screamed but she was already on the move. She ran to the other side of the gym and pushed the fire alarm. The sprinklers turned on and in a matter of seconds everybody was soaked.

Screaming students ran through the gym. Most girls were trying to protect their hair with folders or jackets.

Kurt did not hesitate long. He jogged over to his blue colored boyfriend and laid an arm around his waist.

"You should write your last will" said Blaine, covering his eyes against the water.

"Like I said before I don't care" Kurt answered and navigated Blaine through the crowd.

Soon they were out in the hallway.

"Now I take you home" Kurt said beaming. He could not help himself. He felt great.

Blaine looked at him like he wanted to say 'You've got to be kidding me.'

"Hummel!"

Kurt looked up.

A soaked to the bone Sue Sylvester was blocking the hallway. In each hand a basketball.

"Porcelain. Porcelain. You made a huge mistake. Or maybe I did by bringing you together with him" Sue yelled and threw one of the basketballs at Blaine. Kurt managed to pull him out of harm's way just in time.