14 Epilog Here's to never growing up

I want to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart.

I hope you had as much fun reading this story as I had writing it.

For my defense I must say that English isn't my mother language so I can't be held responsible for any grammar or spelling mistakes ;)

A special thanks to FanofChrisCMaxA and Amelia Criss because with these two I would have deleted this story a long time ago.

Now without further delay...the epilog

Song: Here's to never growing up - Avril Lavigne

Here's to never growing up

Singing Radiohead at the top of our lungs

With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love

Got a bottle of whatever, but it's getting us drunk

Singing here's to never growing up

"Am please! Why can't we go anywhere without you playing this Avril girl?" Kurt complained from the backseat, his arm around his curly haired boyfriend.

"I can't hear you" said Amelia from the driver's seat and turned the music louder.

Say, won't you stay forever stay

If you stay forever hey

We can stay forever young

To Kurt's luck, Santana turned the music down again.

"You don't want me to get a headache" she said to her girlfriend. "It would ruin our first day in New York."

"When are we there anyway?" asked Blaine, while nodding his head slightly to the beat of the music.

"In roughly an hour" announced Amelia. "Which gives us more time for Avril Lavigne."

"Oh dear god please no" mumbled Kurt.

"I like the song" said Santana and turned around to Kurt and Blaine.

"You only like it because you want to get into Amelia's pants tonight" said Kurt and to his great astonishment she did not hit him.

"No you have to listen to the lyrics. It could be our song" she said and turned the music a little louder again.

We'll running down the street, yelling "kiss my ass!"

I'm like yeah whatever, we're still living like that

When the sun's going down, we'll be raising our cups

Singing, here's to never growing up

"Sounds like us, doesn't it" asked Santana with a smile.

Kurt had to agree, it sounded like them. They would also never grow up. Like ever.

"You are right" said Blaine and smiled.

Something Kurt was glad for. The last few weeks had been hard on both of them.

Mr Andersons funeral had been two weeks ago. Only few relatives had come, one of them had been the mother of Mr Anderson. At first she had seemed like a lovely old lady but when the coffin had been lowered into the grave she had started screaming that this had been the fault of the gays and that it should be punished. Cooper had thrown her off the graveyard.

Blaine's first therapy session had been around the same time as well. The therapist was a nice middle aged woman called Layla Clinton. In the beginning Kurt had insisted to join Blaine because he needed to see for himself if this Clinton Lady was no amateur and knew what she was doing. After the second session he had stopped coming along because Layla was a professional.

Cooper had also bought the old Hummel-Hudson house and after becoming Blaine's legal guardian he and his brother had moved in. Most of the times they spent their time with Kurt and his family because Cooper had started working at Burt's tire shop.

Now Amelia, Santana, Blaine and Kurt were on their way to a weekend in New York. It had been a suggestion from Layla.

"Then let's sing" said Amelia and with one last annoyed look from Kurt they all started singing while driving to the city of their dreams.

Singing Radiohead at the top of our lungs

With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love

Got a bottle of whatever, but it's getting us drunk

Singing here's to never growing up

the End

Or is it?

As some of you may have known, feared, hoped or whatever there will be a Follow Up:

Babys, Reunions and Never Ending Love:

One couple is trying to get a baby, the other is broken up.
Reunions with old friends, meeting New Friends, Old Drama and New Threats and Never Ending Love in a New City.

The story will be posted by early September.

Stay tune to my side so you don't miss it.

Have a great summer.

xx