08 Like a circus

I want to apologize for the slight Brittany bashing in this chapter

Special thanks goes to: Amelia Criss (my editor) and FanofChrisCMaxA1 (for reasons which will be revealed by the end of this story)

All rights go to: Glee, Britney Spears and Avril Lavigne

*previously on Slushies, Dumpsters & True Love*

'Tell me what's wrong, please?'

But instead of answering, Blaine did something which Kurt was not prepared for.

He threw himself at Kurt and kissed him desperately.

Like a circus

It was not how Kurt had expected their first kiss to be.

He had always imagined it would be either extremely hot like them alone after gym with nothing but a towel around their waits or extremely romantic like running towards each other in the rain after finally admitting their undying love to each other.

Yes, both his fantasies involved dampness but not from Blaine's tears which he could feel running down his cheeks.

After the initial shock had worn off and Kurt had got his brain to shut up he kissed Blaine back.

He kissed him like it wasn't their first kiss. He kissed him like it was their last. He put everything he had always wanted to tell Blaine into it and tried to make those damn tears disappear but as soon as Kurt tried to loop and arm around the smaller boy's waist, Blaine suddenly broke the kiss and backed away.

He hid his mouth behind his hand and stared shocked at Kurt like he could not believe what had just happened. More tears found their way done his cheek.

'Oh god no' he mumbled. 'Oh please no.'

'Blaine?' asked Kurt with an uncertain voice after getting over the second shock within 5 minutes. This one was not as pleasing as the last.

'I'm sorry Kurt. Gosh I'm so sorry' Blaine said voice quivering, ready to bolt out of the room but Kurt caught him by his arm.

'Blaine please' begged Kurt failing in covering up the hurt and pain in his voice. 'Stay, please. What…I… Have I done anything? Did I hurt you somehow? If so please tell me. I cannot make it up to you when I don't know what I did.'

He let go his grip on Blaine and let his arms fall to his sides.

'Just tell me' Kurt whispered not even caring about his own tears which were ready to fall.

Blaine looked at the door again but this time he stayed. Not looking back at Kurt, Blaine choked out 'You didn't do anything Kurt. It's not your fault, it's mine.'

'Really Blaine?' laughed Kurt desperately and he sounded quite hysterical. 'Do you regret kissing me? Because if you do I don't mind one bit. Or am I that horrible at kissing? All I want is an answer.' He did not care if he sounded like a frantic wife because that's how he felt. Well without the wife's part.

'No, it's none of those things.' Blaine took off his glasses, wiping away his tears but more followed.

Kurt let the hysterical part take over him and finally screamed out 'Then what is it?!'

'I don't deserve you!' Blaine finally screamed back. 'You are the most popular kid in the either school and what am I? The dwarf who gets beat up by his own father and the biggest nerd who everybody thinks is a joke. Even by being only friends with me, I'm ruining you because I'm a nobody. Not worth anything.'