Chapter 6: Intoxicated Dreams

"Ready to go?" Logan opened the car door for me, what a true gentleman.
"Yeah, I hope there are no fangirls following us around." as I sat on the car seat. Logan should have been sitting in shotgun but instead he sat beside me.
"House." Logan told the driver in a serious voice. I hope the driver doesn't quit and transfer to another celebrity he should talk nicer to his drivers. I'm going to tell him that later but for now I'll listen to the cars radio. the tunes that are playing in the car is pretty corny all freaking love songs are there any songs in the radio without any lovey dovey stuff? I wanted to change the station but I'm too shy.

Logan faced me. "Sorry for the songs.. the cars stareo is broken so we can't fix it." he raised his shoulders.
I gave him a serious expression "seriously? like really? you have money to earn a mansion but can't even pay anybody to fix it? yeah right." I crossed my arms.
"Hey, it's only for camoflage. so don't worry. If we break down in the middle of nowhere I'll just call another car to pick us up." he smiles. Maybe he has already experienced being stuck in the middle of nowhere? what if he doesn't have any signal to call someone? will he break down and cry? I hope so.
Instead of not agreeing with him I let out a sigh and nodded.

After that we didn't talk the whole trip, so I fell asleep. I always fall asleep in cars but I can't fall asleep easily on my own bed, What is life?

But I try to not fall asleep I keep on thinking to myself Logan might snap a picture of me and laugh at it, what if Logan heard me snore, what if I fart in my sleep? Just thinking of the worst case scenario made be fall asleep. Great just great.

As I woke up I found out that my head is rested on Logan's shoulder and his head is rested on my head! Help me.

The driver stopped on a huge silver gate and beyond it was a huge house, walls painted white and a red painted roof. Holy cow. The security guard opened the heavy gate and let the driver proceed inside. as we enter I can see the house clearly. I started smelling fresh grass and a warm breeze. Is this paradise? I thought to myself.

The car stopped at the driveway. I tried to move but Logan's head in still on my shoulder.
"Oh boy." I muttered to myself.
The driver looks at me with his mirror, "May I wake him up for you ma'am?" he asked in a gentle voice.
I nodded.
"Sir Lerman." The driver called out Lerman a billion times still not opening his eyes.
Now it's my turn to wake him up.
I GENTLY slapped his cheek.
"Ow!" Logan woke up and place his palm on his cheek, glaring at me.
I laughed "It's your fault you ain't waking up.

He leaned closer to me and whispered. "Just give me a kiss and I will be awaken." then he winks.

"what are you the sleeping beauty?" I pinched his cheek.

He pouted at me and pulled me to his arms, His face leaned closer to my face as if he is about to kiss me, my heart begins to beat harder and harder. I can't barely move it's like he put me under a spell or something.

"Logan.." I said, breaking away from his spell.

Logan smiles and his face backed away from my face. Thank God.

As I am awkwardly in position, the driver clears his throat. I suddenly sat down and opened the car door.

Logan patted the shoulders off his driver "I'm sorry man." The driver nodded and Logan stood out of the car.

"Shall we go inside?" He offers me his arm like a gentleman. (No, he didn't chop his arm off and give it to me.. you cannibals.. just kidding)

I held his arm and we head to his big wooden door entrance, the door looks like it was carved by vikings. haha not literally but it looks like it was made by vikings with the metal strap across the door with big nail to hold it in.