Chapter 13

It's been a day I haven't texting my sister what i've been, so I began typing

Hey sis, I'm still at Logan's house, this experience is unreal it's because of you... you made this happen, good or bad thank you haha. Wow, my text is so emotional, but I want to say thank you for being there for me. for a new experience.

Logan walked in on me with a platter of toasted bread and a glass of orange juice. I looked at him puzzled. It's already 2:30 pm and lunch time is over. I stood up and grabbed the orange juice from his hand. He looked at me smiling and sat beside me.

"Do you miss home?" He asked me. I touch my thumbs together, I started to feel homesick when he asked me that. I wanted to see my sister face, I miss my bed and well, the house. I turned my head to Logan who looks like he's going to put her daughter to college.

"Well yeah, I do and I can't deny that, but..." I don't want any serious atmosphere right now and it's really awkward, so I started grinning "if it means not seeing your face again, then sure"

He was shook from that but I immediately winked at him and chuckled.

"Well no more orange juice for you then" he grabs the glass of orange juice and raised his hand up so I can't reach it. He turned serious to playful, I don't really mind, I like a happy environment.

Here comes the cliché part, while I was trying to reach the glass of orange juice from him I accidentally hit on the edge of my bed and immediately grabbed Logan by his t-shirt and fell on the bed with orange juice spilling on us. And yes, he was on top.

"Damn, girl." He started looking at me making that horrible flirty face, I cringe so hard I pushed him away from me.

"Get off Logan!" I screamed to his face while pushing him away, but he won't budge. He suddenly stopped and I saw his eyes looking at my neck.

"What? Why what's wrong?" I felt chills on my spine. Logan stared on my neck and slowly putting his lips unto my skin. Woah it went from cute romance to dirty af.

He raised his head and started to kiss me, what's happening??
I pushed him even more with all my might. But I gave up.

He looked at me surprised "I-i I'm really sorry..." He stood up and helped me up. He grabbed the glass nervously and walked out of the room.

I stood there not knowing what to do. Why didn't I try to stop him? No, it's going too far. I grabbed a robe from the closet and head to the bathroom. I changed to the robe.

"What the hell is happening to me." I touched my face and my hand slid down my neck. What's wrong with me. I turned on the faucet and began splashing water on my face and drying myself with the face towel. After a while in the bathroom contemplating, I heard a knock outside the door. I'm too shy to answer the door, what if that's Logan whose outside my door right now? No. I can't face him, not after that.

"Whose there?" I asked.

"Logan."

My eyes widened and began looking for some clean clothes but my bag is on top of the bed. I don't want him to see me like this.

"Just a minute." I said.

"Okay I'll be here."

What the hell??? I have no choice but to come out with a robe on, how embarassing. I gathered up my courage and jogged in place for a minute like I'm getting ready for a boxing fight.

You can do this Danice, at least your covered with something! Better than being naked, ew.

I shake my head and turned the doorknob and opened the door. Logan was laying down on my bed, wait... Is he sleeping?!