Chapter 4.1: Undiscovered

-Okay let's start this sh*t ! Oh! btw thanks Allison for reading my story~ I promise to keep updating if I has the net. :3 Thank you so much for reading this peepz xD Okay less talking more story-

~o~

"I'm finally home" I placed my hand on my chest. "Wow my heart is still beating hard..."

I heard running coming from the living room, The door flew open. It was my sister looking bright and happy.

"Sooooo how was it?!" she held my shoulder tight doing the happy dance using her hips.

I acted that it didn't go well.

I forced my tears outta my eyes and tried to frown, I kneeled down the grown holding my sister hand.

"He.... Didn't..... come..." I continued to cry dramatically. Now this time I did my acting too far she actually believed it.

"I waited for him *sob* but he never showed up..."

Candice kneels down and hugs me. "I-it's okay... I'm really sorry, All that effort just to meet Logan.."

I sobingly nodded (<-- Is that even a word? ahaha writer skills level 12%!)

Candice starts to cry. "I'm so so sorry..."

I couldnt control my laugher so I started laughing.

Candice's frown became upside down, when she finally realized it she pushed me to the ground and tickled me until I wanted to pee.

"Stop!" Laughing on the ground. I pushed her face.

Candice sat on the prickly grass holding her tummy cause she was laughing too hard.

I gave her a you-know-what-I-mean look and showed his number on my phone.

She covered her mouth looking surprised. "Oh my gosh, He actually gave you his number!" She squeeled.

I quickly covered her mouth and head inside the house. "Shhh! Don't tell anyone even your office mates okay?! cause I don't want girls glaring at me when I enter school.."

"Oh, sorry..." candice lowered her head. 'I promise not to tell anyone!!!" she crossed her heart.

"Thank you so much." I hugged her.

Gruuumble

I looked at candice feeling embarassed. I didn't eat properly cause Logan keeps on looking at me I don't want to let him see me munching like a lion. I had to break the habit by eating weird and not scaring off people while I eat hotdog outside.

Candice looks at my stomach and goes to the fridge, she brings out ground meat and some potatoes. "Hey go wash up while I make your dinner 'kay?"

I nodded and ran going to my room. As I entered my room I saw a brick lying on the floor and my window is shattered. Did Candice notice this? eh guess not. I noticed the side of the brick there was a folded paper strapped on the brick:

LISTEN IF YOU EVER HANG OUT WITH LOGAN AGAIN WE WILL KILL YOU.

beep-beep

I brought out the cellphone out of my purse. It's Logan.

"Hey Danice!" Logan happily said.

I closed my blinds and locked my room in case Candice will barge in the room saying DINNER IS READY! and might interrupt my call.

"hey Logan! oh I almost forgot to ask you..." I lay on my bed.

"hm? what is it?" Logan asked.

"Uh.. where are we going exactly? cause I can't go out today my sister is cooking dinner for me.. so.. uh...yeah.. I'm sooo sorry I know that you want to meet me today." I scratched my head feeling nervous.

"Oh that's okay cause I'm about to tell you not to go out cause when you were going home I see girls following you and stuff and that's not healthy haha."

"Yeah and they even threw a brick-- err.. nothing ha... ha.. ha.." I'm a totally a bad liar but I should not let him worry besides maybe it will affect his career in some way?

"What did you say?" His voice turned heavier.

"err... Nothing! I said nothing!" I panicked.

"I heard the word brick... I didn't hear the word nothing..." He pauses. "Look I wanted you to be safe even though your about to meet me tomorrow for a lunch date.. I care so much about you"

Those words literally killed me, My heart beats faster than before, I'm asking myself if this is a joke. But I feel that it isn't.

"T-thanks for that Logan, I'm really grateful you said that... I feel much safer now.." I replied in a sincere voice.

"You're always welcome. So! I'll pick you up at 11 don't be late 'kay?" He screamed at me happily.

I rubbed my ears. "ow! yeah I won't!"

He laughed and he bid goodbye.

I grinned and held my phone to my chest thinking that this whole day can't be true but It is, I covered my head under my pillow and screamed "Am I the Luckiest girl or what?!"

CLASH!

I suddenly stood up and looked at my window. I sighed in relief that it wasn't my window or else I'll buy another window. sigh.

"Danice?!" I heard candice cry out my name.

I quickly ran down the stairs and find lots of plates broken all over the floor.

"What happened?" I asked candice

"I don't know I went to my room to get my phone then I came back here.." Candice began to cry.

"What kind of person will do such a stupid thing?!" I was full with anger so I went outside the front door and yelled.

"YOU FREAKING GIRLS SHOULD STOP BREAKING MY STUFF!! WHAT DID I DO TO YOU ANYWAY?! SO WHAT IF LOGAN AND I ARE ACTUALLY DATING HUH?! YOU'RE JEALOUS OF ME CAUSE LOGAN DIDN'T CHOOSE YOU!!!! YOU MOTHER---" Someones hand covered my mouth and hid in the bush.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"Who are you?!" I whispered.

The cellphone screen lit up and he showed his face.

"Logan? why are you here?"

"I came to eat dinner with you." He held my hand and head to the back door.

we entered the house and locked the doors and covered the windows. Candice looked behind her and she suddenly fell on the couch holding her forehead.

"Y-you.. Why.. L-Logan?!" Candice stood up pointing her finger at him

"I came to eat dinner sister of Danice.." Logan replied.

"Oh.." candice looked down. "But our plates were shattered by some retards" she points to the floor.

Logan looked at me and faced me holding my shoulders. "You shouldn't stay here."

I looked at him blushing. "Huh?"

"Come and live with me... both of you, you will be safe there..." Logan said.

Candice stood up all excited.

I thought this will be a new ife for me.

Okay I'm done updating le story~ I might update tomorrow too! :D so keep in touch my lovlies <3