Chapter 10: Wish I can go back to normal.

Previously on 'A day with Logan' Danice is already in a bad situation.

7:30 pm "I need to go to James' house to work on the science project or assignment... whatever. I just don't want to be seen. I pulled on my black hoodie and my bag, closing the light on my room. (Hey present Danice here, sorry for interrupting... I'm sorry about the memory loss. K bye.)

Candice saw me ran pass the kitchen and called me out. "Where are you going?"
I stopped, gripping my bag on my shoulder. "I'm going to a friends house for science!" She raised her eyebrow at me and pointed her laddle "Be back at 10 okay? I don't want you to come home late." I nodded my head and placed on my hoodie.

Thankfully nobody is out on the streets today because it's the super bowl. James might be watching right now. I brought out my phone to ask where's his address. I remembered Logan so I also texted him about me doing a science project in a friends house. "hey Logan, going to a friends house for a science project ttyl EAT DINNER OR YOU'LL REGRET IT." I talk while I type, everybody does it.

After minutes of walking and hiding my face to everyone I finally found James' house. I ran up to the front door and rang the doorbell. Ding Dong. Inside I hear a little girl laughing and James' voice saying "Be right back Baby my friend is here~". I hear the footsteps going to the door and there stood James with his Baggy white T-shirt and sweatpants. He combed his hair back and smiled. "Hey, I thought you wouldn't come, come in!" He opens the door wider and I entered.

"Hmm, your house smells like oatmeal btw." I chuckled. He sniffs the air and laughed "Yeah i cooked oatmeal for Hanna here, she really likes oatmeal" He faced to the little blonde girl whose watching power puff girls on the television. James placed his hand on my back and introduced me to Hanna. "Hey Hanna, this is my friend Danice isn't she cute?" I looked at James puzzled and shy. "pffsh, nah I'm not." I waved my hand at Hanna "Hi cute lil dumplin'!" she smiled at me and waved hello. "She's here to help me with the science experiment okay? Don't be naughty now.." He carried Hanna and placed her into her crib. I'm standing there like Oh my God what a perfect guy asdfghjklkjfhinnjkhdejf

He faced me and showed me to the dining area. "Do you want to work here?" I stood there dazed cause I have the feels okay? I slowly nodded and placed my bag at the table bringing out my pen and paper. "S-so.. where did we stop?" I avoid eye contact. "Well I already made it and wrote it already..." I bit his lip preventing eye contact feeling guilty. I stood there whilst holding my pen and paper, don't know what to say to him. Is he a douche or a angel? I thought to myself. I smiled and placed back my pen and paper into my bag. So much seconds and effort wasted. "So why didn't you text me?"

He walked to the kitchen window and closed the curtains. Gosh, what a sketchy guy. He sat down on the chair and whispered "I hear that the girls from our school is plotting to get rid of you." I stares at me with worry. I sat down slowly not knowing he said something like that. "W-where the hell did you hear that?" I grab his arm. "Henry from math class." Oh the jock... Brown spikey hair, brown eyes and muscular body (Don't imagine him really buff) "So you're connected to the jocks too huh?" He nods.

before I could speak my phone began to ring. A unknown number.

I showed James if he knows the number he checked his phone but nothing came up. Check it He speaked with no voice.

I answered the phone call.