Chapter 9: Seen

Days has past that Logan and I are doing okay, we're actually talking normally unlike his usual self that keeps on teasing me. Anyways, I noticed that people don't seem to care anymore about that contest before. I feel that things were back to normal but I am still thinking about if I really like Logan. There are times that when he's being nice to me my crush meter is like a 5 1/2? but when he hugged me at school it went above 10. I don't know because all I'm thinking about is, If he shows his relationship in the media I can't be that girl who has peace and serenity, in the positive side he's a good guy and a girl will be so lucky if he dates her. I placed my chin on the palm of my hand and sighed. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

"I can't... I could, but I won't" I slammed my book on the forehead and jumped to my bed.

Think of the possibilities here; You get instant famous, you might get attacked by a bunch of camera guys, and you are dating a cute, adorable, dorky, funny, mostly stupid guy. I realized that I said those things about Logan, so stupid. I covered my face with a pillow. Besides nobody knows that were actually having a casual conversation to each other on the weekends. I keep on thinking that if I could give him a chance to date me... But maybe I'll be wasting his time. And actors like him deserves freedom and fun he should not focus on relationships 'cause he's super busy finding new movies to play. I get the feeling that I'll be a boring girlfriend if he dates me. IF.

---

// Dream sequence: START//

"hmm.. where am I?" I stand there in the center of a large space, looking around everything from my field of vision is black and the floors are like a silver-ish marble kind of thing. I noticed that I'm wearing a long white gown with no shoes, just my bare feet it didn't feel cold but I could use some heels to match my long gown am I right ladies? My hair is silver with glitter sprinkle around my hair. my skin looked kinda pale and it's not my natural skin. I walked straight to the darkness but every time I move the darkness clears the path step by step. I feel like I've been walking forever until I reached a blue sofa with emerald colored pillows. I heard a step behind me, but I couldn't see anything because mostly the darkness filled the room except where the couch is. I sat down on the couch and relaxed I was about to lay my head on the pillows when suddenly a single spotlight shine upon a guy whose wearing a white polo shirt and a black tie with black slacks and black converse. My type of guy formal wear.

He looks like Logan. My heart was pounding every time he walks towards me. I stood up and classical music began to play. He reached out his hands offering me to dance. Our hands touched and we began dancing in the spotlight. every time I twirled tiny little stars circled around me and as I begin to face him, his dark blue eyes stared back at me.

"Do you wanna get married?" He asked while he spins me around. I was shocked, (really Danice would you actually think that Logan wants to marry you?) and fall back to the couch. Logan sat down beside me and leaned closer and closer until--

---

"wake up!!!!!!" Candice wakes me up slapping my face with my pillows and my alarm keeps ringing. I already have a headache. I sat up and quickly took a bath.

"You're so late for your first period." Candice smirks while I rush down the stairs. She points at my head, my hair is messy. I combed my hair and ran to the bus sign but it was too late I need to get a cab. Finally the cab was here and we drove off to school. As I go out the cab I tripped on a root that is sticking out of the ground. Nobody was here to see me so it's fine. I hurried going to my classroom and opened the door. everyone seems to have been paired with each other. Science class of course! the instructor looked at me and said "Mr. James doesn't have a partner why don't you pair with him?" I looked for James and sat awkwardly beside him, I can sense he is awkward as well.