Chapter 1: Just for starters

"sigh..." Candice rested her shoulders on the couch.

"so we only shopped in the morning and we had our lunch, what are we going to do the whole afternoon?" I poked Candice in the cheeks.

she turned her head to me staring at me with tired eyes its like her eyes are saying I had enough.

I rolled my eyes putting away my finger from her cheeks, then I made an evil grin and look directly at her she knows what I'm going to do at her.

"Danice." she pointed at me.

"ugh. Fine. I'm going up to my room" I stood up from the couch and stomp my feet loudly going upstairs.

"And oh sis?" Candice interrupted.

" Hmm? what is it?" I answered her going back to the couch.

Her smile just grew larger. Hell no she has an evil plan in that smile.

"What is it?" I just prepared what will she say next.

She giggled.

"Oh Nothing!" she covered her hand on her mouth then she made a gesture for me to go back up to my room.

I stared at her with a confused face.

She wiped her happy tears. Then you know what happened? She laughed more.

I grabbed her shoulders and began shaking her until she stops laughing.

oh mickey you're so fine--

we both look at her cellphone.

"Oh. Danice, You have to attend your classes I will explain to the principal why you're absent this morning"

I widen up my eyes Oh no maybe she will tell about the date with Logan! and she doesn't know that my principal is a " gossiper".

"Oh don't worry I won't tell her." She winked at me.

I was relieved, because if my principal will tell the teachers and the teacher will tell the students well I'm screwed. all the girls will be like I hate you, go die faggot my reputation of an invisible kid is ruined!

Candice pushed me to go and wash up.

---

Candice's car parked in the schools parking lot.

"We are here!!!" She unbuckled her seatbelt and removed her car keys.

I looked at her with puppy eyes.

She stared at me giving no facial expression what so ever.

I crossed my arms and pouted looking outside my window.

"If you don't attend your classes, I will tell Logan to cancel your date." Her voiced became serious.

I signed opening the car door, I noticed that its quite peaceful in school when there are no students around. dry leaves falling from the orange leaf tree cold air rushing through your face the heat of the sun warmth, Now this is Paradise.

Candice grabbed me by the shoulders snapping me back to reality.

"What the hell are you doing Girl?!" She yelled at me.

"Chill mate!" I made an Australian accent.

Candice grabbed my arm and pulled me going to the schools entrance.

"where's your classroom?"

I pulled my hand out of Candice's grip. I gave her a death stare.

"I know where it is you don't need to accompany me I'm not a baby anymore." I fixed my bag and walked away. Yeah, I'm such a badass.

I reached my classroom room 213 Mr. Goldeans Math class. I gave a big sigh.

"A great way to start my class." I said that sarcastically.

I twisted the knob and peaked inside the classroom.

Silence.

"Come in Ms. Ruiz take your seat"

I looked to my classmates. They look... I don't care just go to your seat danice

As I walked to my seat somebody from the second row pulled out his/her leg.

I fell.

"Oops."

I recognized that voice before. That damn witch.

I looked at my right while I picked myself up. I was right It's that slutty girl, Kimberly Anderson.

"You should look where you're going--"

"Maybe you should remove that dirty make up of yours before you out out your hairy feet cause that make up makes you blind with that eyeliner and your stupid fake eyelashes" I interrupted her.

She looked at me in surprise. Hmm! you think I won't talk back to you? you thought wrong!!!

I looked back to her.

"Oh and just for starters..  YOU LOOK LIKE A WHORE."

everyone heavily gasped.

"Ms. Ruiz!!! To DETENTION!!!!" Mr. Goldean Pointed to the door with his face all red and you cab clearly see his veins popping out.

"Serves you right!" That stupid Girl shouted.

I rounded up my fist and started running towards her pinning her to the ground about to punch.

"DANICE RUIZ!!!!!! STOP!!!" Mr. Goldean gave me a big roar.

I unrounded my fist and left Kim of the floor her eyes were teary she's gonna cry.

I walked going to the "Detention room" that was the end of the hall.

I can hear my converse squeaking.

squeak.

If my sister finds out I'm doomed

squeak.

Oh no maybe she will cancel my date *cough* I mean.. never mind.

squeak.

Serves Kim right.

As I reached the room I heard a loud slap sound.

I stood in front of the door and listened putting my ear to the door. all i can hear is squiggly noises.

then the noise stopped I hear heal sounds going to the door.

|Hi again! Sorry for the late update but.. But I heard from one of my friends that his friend wants to read more of my story~ So the friend of Jan, You made me inspired to continue this story!