Chapter 7: Desperation

-
Etoh... Konnichiwa minna-san!
lmao. Hi e'ryone, please enjoy my story. onegaishimasu! great I'm officially a weaboo papa frank will be disappointed at me especially our lord and saviour chin chin.
-

6:30 am. It's still early what will I do? Oh yeah prepare myself for school Yay.
after complaining about going to school I went ahead to my bathroom and took a bath, it's the first time I took a bath before eating breakfast. But you know what? I don't feel contented eating a lot like... literally a lot when I'm done eating a lot of food I don't feel satisfied. why?

ehem, setting that aside.

Kriing kriing.
I heard the faint sound of my phones ringtone. Who calls early in the morning anyway?! So, I got my towel off the towel rack and dry myself off. of course I wrapped myself with a towel.

I grabbed my phone on my desk and unlocked it. 1 missed call:

Logan Baldman.

I rolled my eyes and returned my phone on the desk and I begin changing. I don't know what to wear, I even don't want to wear a dress. Ah, maybe I can wear a onesie. just kidding. I'll just wear the usual. Skinny jeans and loose blue tank top with a leather jacket. As I begin finding the jacket I found the dress that I was supposed to wear on my first date with Logan. Ah, the dress reminds me that I'm a huge loser and a cluts. Good times... Good times...

6:45 am.
"Danice!! aren't you going to eat breakfast?" Candice shouted from the kitchen downstairs. If you want to challenge her into a screaming contest she will sure win. one time I was in the mall I told Candice that I'll be separated from her a little while to check on things and then I heard a loud scream "DANICE!!!!" I facepalmed and ran towards her pulling her from the crowd.
"I told you to call or text me!!" I got mad at her.
she twindled her thumb. "Well you see.. I forgot my phone..."
I facepalmed so hard that it gave me a headache.

---
"Yeah I am can you wait?" I powdered my face and head downstairs to eat.
I sat on the chair and started to grab hard boiled egg and slices of bread.
my sister looked at me and smiled. "I'm happy that you like the breakfast I just prepared."
I stared at her chewing the bread.
"What will I eat then?" I stared at her and waiting for her to frown. don't worry I'll laugh later.
"Well if you don't want the food I prepared then go eat at Logan's place!" she stood up from her chair and head upstairs.
I sat there silent and sighed. I grab the pen and paper from the fridge and left a note.

Hey, sorry for making you mad.
I was just kidding about that.
I always like what you prepare on the table.

then I grab my bag and head outside.

>> It's almost christmas! Golly It's been a whole year that I haven't updated my story. SORRY! been thinking a lot lately and keep on forgetting to update, Okay story time. <<

'Beep-beep' the large school bus parked in front of my house.

I greeted the driver 'good morning' as I faced forward I saw a lot of angry faces staring at me, Mostly girls. The boys didn't seem to care as the others pass the ball to one another, I felt a cold chill running down my spine when I reached my own seat; I sat next to the window and it's my favorite place in the bus. I fixed myself before I sat properly and relax but before that a girl just sat right beside me (btw, I sit alone) I cleared my throat and ask her "Why are you here? Not to be rude and all.. but why here? there are lots of vacant seat for you--" before I could finish my sentence she looked at me with those judgmental eyes. "Sorry, I thought there was nobody here so I sat here." Her tone was so sarcastic.

I cleared my throat again and said "Uh, I'm sorry but this is my seat."

She faced me and placed on her earphones like I'm not even there! In all of my high school years I have never seen anybody ignore me like that, even they call me a loser or what not, but that's the worst one yet! I may think of her as a genius or a classy as bitch.