Chapter 3: Here we go!

"Taxi!" As I waved my arms to call the taxi.

A taxi just drove by me.

I sat down on the cement both of my palms placed on my cheeks.

"Why does it have to be now that the bus driver is sick! And it's hard to get a taxi around here!" I stomped my feet left and right and began walking to were you can see lots of cars and taxi.

"Hello! excuse me!!" I waved my arms high up.

*strong whistle*

All the taxi stopped.

I looked behind me. There was this tall dude with a hat covering his face I cant see him very well though cause the sun was in my eye.

"Uh, Thanks uh, mister" I saluted him with an awkward smile.

I entered the taxi, it smells like the pine tree air refresheners I hate so much so I put my hand in the right pocket to find handkerchief but I couldn't find it anywhere I must have left it on the street.

"Where to miss?" The taxi driver ask me.

"Oh to Collins High please.."

---

As I gave my fare I keep on looking behind my back because my bag is a little bit heavy. no just kidding its like i'm carrying a carcass.

"What do you have in there a dead body?"

Ugh. Now people are noticing me now! why can't they just leave me alone? I fixed my bag to lighten my bags weight.

I'm almost at the entrance when suddenly somebody pushed me down the small stairs.

Ouf!

I picked myself up but somebody keeps pushing me me down with his/ her foot. I felt somebody grab my bag. I turned my back around and found out that the cheerleader from the detention class is holding my bag. Holy shizznut I have my dress and shoes there!!!

I quickly grab hold of my bag before they could open it, Man the girl got strength for a cheerleader. And one of her companions pulled my hands away from my bag.

I lay there watching them opening my bag and hoping they wont open my bag the half way.

"Let's see whats in your bag lil miss poopstein!" She looked at me with an evil smile.

The zipper of my bag got wider while they are slowly opening it, suddenly..

"Hey you kids go back to class!!!" A strong voiced female yelled out.

The cheerleader and her companions ran to the entrance leaving my bag behind.

The principal held out her hand to help me stand up. I gave her a wide smile, she looked at me in concern while giving me my bag.

"What did they do to you Ms. Ruiz?" she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Oh, it's nothing ma'am I'm alright" Putting my hands on my pockets.

"If they ever bully you again tell me don't be afraid to tell okay? She patted my head and went back to her office.

"Thanks ma'am" I told her.

She looked back and gave me a big smile.

I climbed up the short stairs and went straight to my first period, English.

"Welcome Miss Ruiz please take your seat" Mr. William greeted me with a smile. You know he's my favorite teacher but I don't want to tell anybody cause they will call me a 'Teachers pet' And I don't want that at all.