where's my love

(y/d/n) = your daughters name

inspired by: where's my love by SMYL and Mr Loverman Ricky Montgomery

bellamy smiled at the little girl that reminded him of his love.

-"what happened to my mummy?" his daughter asked him, sitting on his knee.

thinking of you made him want to breakdown, his heart-ached thinking of you. he eyes were soft and sad as he stared down at the floor.

-"did she run away?" 

-"i don't know." his gaze never left the floor.

octavia was watching her brother and niece. her heart sank, knowing the pain it caused her brother. she picked up her beloved niece.

-"come on, time for bed you little monkey." (y/d/n) giggled.

bellamy stood by the window, looking out to the view with his arms held behind his back.

octavia came up to him and put her head on his shoulder.

-"I have searched everywhere for her."

octavia listened in silence.

-"did she run away?" bellamy scoffed at his daughters words, "if she ran away, come back home." his voice cracked.

o rubbed her brothers back.

-"I-" bellamy stopped himself, "I have a fear, she was carried up into the clouds."

-"don't think that way." octavia looked at her brother with sadness in her eyes.

-"it's been three months o!" tears formed in his eyes, "three months!"

a tear rolled down her cheek, he didn't only lose his lover, she had lost her best friend. octavia sighed and went for a walk to gather herself.

-" and I miss my lover, man."

-"if she ran away. I don't need to know." his hope was fading away, along with the memory of you in your daughters mind.

------------

you ran through the forest, you haven't been cleaned in three months. you were covered in dried blood and mud. the only reason why you didn't give up was because of your family.

there it was, arkadia.

you were so close, your head was spinning but you had to make it. you had to. your tired legs carried you to the gates. you fell to the floor, banging on the gates.

-----------

-"bellamy! we've got someone trying to enter the premises!" bellamy gathered himself and followed his fellow guards.

he ran to the scene. gun pointed at the unknown person.

-"bellamy?" you hid the light from your eyes.

-"(y/n)?" he lowered his gun.

-"bell." you smiled.

-"(y/n)." he sighed, falling to his knees, holding you.

you longed for this moment, to finally be held, to finally be in his warmth.

-"I missed you so much." 

-"we've missed you so much." 

you smiled at the thought of finally getting to see your daughter again.