the devil himself

trigger warning: assault, mental illness.
im not good with trigger warning as i don't fully understand the subject, so please feel free to correct me :)

you were dating an over obsessed boy, he would never let you do anything without him being within a 10 meter away from you.

he was also extremely touchy, when you'd reject him he'd get mad, throw tantrums. you were starting to get scared of him.

you wanted to break up with him, you really did, but you were scared he would lash out and hurt someone.

-"hey, luca, clarke asked me to get some water." you held up the bucket to your boyfriend.

-"i'll be back soon." you have him a fake smile as you turned away.

he grabbed your arm tightly.

-"im coming with you."

-"luca, get back to work." your friend, murphy crossed his arms.

you gave a grateful smile.

-"then you aren't going." he told you sternly.

-"luca-" you were cut off.

-"it's alright," bellamy stood by your side, "she'll be with me, i'll make sure nothing happens to her."

luca gave an uncertain look as his eyes darted between you and bellamy. luca was one of bellamys 'guys'.

-"alright." he groaned.

you felt yourself relax with a smile.

this was the first time he let you leave camp without him.

you and bellamy walked out the gates, you guys have never talked to eachother, apart from when you were with him and luca.

-"a little protective, huh?" bellamy asked.

-"you could say that." you muttered as you admired the trees around you.

bellamy looked up at the trees and back at you.

-"they're so beautiful." you dropped you head back to the view in front of you.

-"yeah.." bellamy felt his lip curl.

-"have you never been out here?" he asked.

-"yeah, just never got the chance to wonder around with luca always on my tail." you accidentally let out but covered it up with a chuckled.

bellamy eyed you with curious eyes.

-"he always seems to be by your side." bellamy commented as he looked around.

-"yeah, like you said, a little protective." you shrugged.

-"a little too over-protective if you ask me." bellamy merely muttered.

-"huh?" you asked.

-"nothing." he pursed his lips.

you spotted the river.

-"we better hurry, luca's probably timing me." you jogged towards the water.

-"timing?" he whispered in disbelief as he shook his head.

bellamy leaned against a tree as he waited for you to collect water.

-"so, has luca got you on a leash or something?" he laughed, watching the (y/h/c).

-"basically." you muttered loudly.

bellamys smile fell.

you stood once the bucket was filled.