ewww

running.

you weren't sure where but you were running.

you were out with a group for the hunting team when you were attacked, only one member was injured.

it was your little sister, she meant absolutely everything to you.

you carried her light, weak body until you saw the walls of the camp.

-"open the gate! open the damn gate!" you yelled with your hunting team behind you.

-"get clarke! get clarke!" you yelled in panic as you ran through the camp.

your sister had been impaled by a spear in the shoulder, blood was dripping everywhere, you were covered in it.

you gently placed your sister on the metal table as you rushed around grabbing every medical thing that could possibly help.

-"what happened?" bellamy asked, shocked as the eleven year old laid unconscious on the table.

-"does it matter! get clarke!" you yelled in frustration.

bellamy was taken back but proceeded to get clarke. no one had ever heard you yell, no matter what, you never raised your voice.

clarke burst into the dropship.

she started doing things that confused your frustrated brain.

-"i-is there anything i can do to help?" you asked rushed.

-"(y/n) i know you're worried but you need to leave." clarke ordered.

you looked at your pale sister.

-"what? no, i'm not leaving!" you yelled.

clarke looked behind you and nodded.

you turned to see bellamy grab your shoulder.

-"bellamy.." you sighed.

-"come on."

you refused so he basically dragged your crying body out of the drop ship.

everyone stared in shock, the nicest person, who never raised her voice, in camp was screaming.

bellamy took you into his tent and stood in front of the entrance so you couldn't leave.

-"bellamy," you had never really spoken to bellamy, except the occasional bump ins, "let me see her."

-"you will see her, once clarke says so, she can't have that pressure on her right now." bellamy said, crossing his arms.

-"if that were octavia in there, it would be a different story." you sat on his bed with crossed arms as tears streamed down your face.

-"if i was in your position, i would want someone stopping me from going in there. seeing her would do worse damage to you, and you don't need that right now." bellamy lectured.

-"she's hurt because of me." you put your head in you hands.

bellamy sat beside you, and placed a comforting hand on your knee.

-"this isn't your fault, it's the grounders." bellamy told you.

-"i told her it would be fun to hunt." you continued.

a ear-piercing scream came from the dropship and you knew who it was.

you immediately stood, so did bellamy.

-"(y/n)." bellamy warned with his arms out.

you contemplated going but you decided to sit back down.