confused

you had to cover your ears, you had to or the screams would make your ears bleed. you were stuck in a metal cage, surrounded by many other people that looked dead.

it was only your third day in the cage and you were slowly going insane. no food, no water and no sleep, it's not good for your health or so the ark taught you.

you were apart of the 100 delinquents, but after the war between your people and the grounders, some people in suits dragged your broken body somewhere you didn't recognise.

you were hungry but looking around, it looked like the others hadn't eaten in years.

your head snapped when you heard the doors open. you scurried away as far as you could go in that cage.

you had seen what those people did to the others, it was frightening. the footsteps stopped a few meters away from you.

-"put him in here." a deep voice ordered.

you were in a cage that was on the ground, you could see everything from below but not above you.

you crawled forward, trying to spot the new prisoner.

you only got a glimpse but after the guards left, you could see everything.

-"bellamy?" you whispered.

-"bellamy!" you tried to call for him.

-"shhh!" the grounder next to you silenced.

-"if they hear you, they'll come back." they informed.

you looked at the ground and back at your leader. you decided to try and sleep in the uncomfortable cage, it was all you really could do. you had tried breaking the cage door, but if you moved the cage, the ones above you would fall.

you slowly opened your eyes when you heard a cage door open.

-"she's waking up!" a guard yelled.

you noticed what was happening, it was your turn.

you kicked as hard as you could but your fragile body felt weak.

-"(y/n)!" you heard someone call your name.

you were so busy being pulled out by guards that you didn't notice the tranquilliser in your arm.

suddenly everything faded away, the last thing you saw was bellamy trying to kick his door down.

you woke up to falling on the ground.

you slowly opened your eyes.

-"ow." you said holding your head.

-"(y/n)?" you looked around, taking in the surroundings.

you looked up to a tall man.

-"bellamy." you smiled, quickly getting up.

you took in his features and the new forming scars.

you engulfed him in a hug.

-"you guys are alive." you murmured stepping back.

-"not all of us, unfortunately."

-"what about clarke and jasper, and monty, and octavia?" you asked.

-"bellamy." a girls voice said behind him.

bellamy stood to the side.

it was a girl with pale skin and dark brown hair.

-"wait, what's happening? where are we?" you started asking more important questions now.

-"(y/n), it's okay, we'll be out as soon as we can and i'll tell you everything." bellamy reassured as you nodded.