thanks to you

you and bellamy had a relation full of pure hatred ever since you landed. he wanted the bracelets off and you didn't, but of course, he got his way in the end.

you both argued almost everyday, it was like you both scheduled times to be pissed at eachother.

once you two were near eachother, everyone ran for cover.

-"(y/l/n)!" you're name was called so loud you swear the tree shook.

you rolled your eyes at the familiar, deep, voice.

you turned around with crossed arms.

-"blake?" you cocked an eyebrow at his storming figure.

bellamy started talking to you, but you weren't listening, your eyes wandered to jackson, a blonde boy with piercing blue eyes, checking you out.

-"(y/n)? are you even listening to me?" bellamy crossed his arms.

jackson was attractive, but even though you hated bellamy, bellamy had to be the most attractive guy you laid eyes on, but of course his personality over came his attractiveness.

and you hated his cockiness.

-"no." your eyes went back to bellamy.

-"of course, you never listen, why did i even come over here?" bellamy asked rhetorically.

you went on your toes to check behind bellamys shoulder, to see the boy.

bellamy looked at you and then turned to see what you were looking at.

bellamy gave out an chuckle and rolled his eyes.

jackson watched you but then looked at bellamy, somewhat threatened.

-"hey, blake." you flicked his head.

he grunted and turned back to you.

-"you're ruining my chances." you walked past him, bumping shoulders.

you made your way to jackson.

-"hey, jackson? right." the boy nodded.

you bit your lip and smiled.

-"you're pretty cute." you ran your hand up his arm and then messed up his hair.

bellamy watched from the distance and rolled his eyes, leaving.

you continued flirting with the boy.

later that night, the delinquents decided to throw a party.

the music was loud and the people were wild.

you were dancing to the music along with everyone else.

the only people that weren't dancing were the people who supervised the party, like bellamy.

you were having the time of your life until someone started touching you a little too inappropriately.

-"hey!" you turned to see jackson groping you.

you pushed him away from you.

-"c'mon, im just having a little fun." he came a bit too close.

-"stop!" you pushed him away but he grabbed your hands and pushed you into a tree.

-"don't fight it, it'll be fun." you could smell the alcohol.

-"no! get off of me!" you screamed, trying to push the boy off of you.

his face came closer to yours as you turned away and shut your eyes tight.

soon the weight was pushed off of you and you snapped your eyes open in terror.