Chapter 3 Y/n's guide to women

3rd POV

Step 1. Be assertive

Y/n smashed the brains of a random devil that was attacking a high school girl.

"Are you okay?" he asked her.

"Uh.. yes, thank you...." the girl answers.

Step 2. Be kind

"Are you sure?" he asked concerned.

"Um..yes." the girl said.

Y/n breathed a sigh of relief.

Step 3. Be blunt

"Okay, now that I've saved you, let me touch you tittes." (It's okay. Because Y/n is possessing the corpse of a high school student)

"HUH??!!"

"It's only fare. Since I saved your life and all."

"B-But you saving me doesn't mean you can grope me!!"

Y/n sighed, sounding really annoyed, "Look lady, I wasn't able feel some women tatas in weeks! I'm very desperate so please, let's me feel your boobs!"

"No! I I'm not letting you grope me!"

"GIVE ME YOUR TITS!!!!!!" Y/n shouted as he punched the wall, making a large portion of the wall crumble.

Y/n took a deep breath, "I ask you one more time, Let. me. touch. your. tits."

The girl gaped at the crumbling wall, starting to tremble.

"Um....do have to..?" she asked.

"YES"

The girl fidgeted a little.

"....Okay. Just be quick about it" as she puffed out her chest.

Y/n's hand slowly started moving towards them. They got closer.....

"Yes....."

And closer....

"YES....."

And closer.....

"YES!!!!!!!!!!!"

(Also remind you Y/n is doing this with a completely blank face)

Suddenly somebody yanked him back.

He turn to see Aki holding the back of his collar.

"I apologize for this....things behavior. He just a disgusting creature that should even be alive."

Aki started dragging Y/n away.

"Wait..no...No!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Y/n screamed as he got dragged away.

"Shut up, if I were to report you to Miss Makima, you'd be terminated for being so useless. You should be thanking me" Aki said as he pulled up Y/n to his feet and started walking away.

Y/n stared after him, with a death stare that would be able to melt someone into a puddle of flesh.

"YOU. WILL. BURN. AKI HAYAKAWA. I'LL MAKE SURE YOUR BURN IN THE DEEPEST DARKEST PITS OF HELL"

(Time skip brought to you by Y/n ominously looming over Aki with a baseball bat)

Y/n stared at Denji fighting some weird devil that looked like a cross between a worm and a cow, with a mop of black hair on the top. His eyes twitched.