Chapter 12 Christmas Came Early

3rd POV

"What the fuck just happened?!" Y/n cried. "Why was there a giant hand in the sky?! Were did go?! Why was it here?! WHAT IS HAPPENING?!!!"

The lady was sitting on one of those people doll thing, she seem like she was waiting for something.

"Who are you?! What the hell is going on?!!"

The lady didn't answer.

"WHAT?! WHY?! HOW?! WHERE?! WHO?!!" now Y/n was just screaming the 5 W's and H questions.

Then, a hand came out of nowhere, holding something. It was completely black spazming and pulsating wildly as if it was alive.

"A piece of the darkness devil's flesh..." the lady said.

The hand extended towards her, holding the piece of flesh towards her mouth.

"Uhh... I don't you should eat that!"

She ate it.

"WHAT DID I JUST SAY!!!" Y/n yelled.

Suddenly, Y/n heard fast footsteps behind him. He turned around to see a hoard of dolls running towards him.

"Oh, shit!" he said as he held up his gun. He pulled on the trigger, but his gun just made a series of clicking noises.

"Shit! It's jammed!" Y/n grunted as he bang on his gun, frantically trying to un-jam his weapon but it was too late, the dolls were upon him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa......?" Y/n screamed and then noticed he was fine. The dolls were running past him.

He turned around to see that the dolls were dog piling up on the lady.

".....Okay... I'll just... turn around." Y/n said as he looked the other way.

"Hee... Hee Hee Hee.... I see. That's how it works." a voice said from the pile.

"So this is the power of the darkness."

"It's magnificent

"It's magnificent. I'll come to understand all of it."

"What is even happening?!" Y/n yelled.

Suddenly there came a reving of a chainsaw. Denji jumped down from the sky and chopped of 3 of the ladies arms.

"Why do people keep falling from the sky?!"

"Y/n! Your still you! Thank god!"

"Denji! Your oka- Wait, what do you mean I'm still me?"

"There!" Denji shouted as he pointed at something.

Y/n turned around and saw-