Chapter 10 Reze's New Home Life

3rd POV

"Wake up! Wake up!"

Reze was woken up by Rena shouting at the top of her lungs while jumping on the fold out bed. She groaned and covered her head with a pillow.

"Hey! Are we jumping on the bed?! I want to jump on the bed too!" Y/n shouted as he jumped on the bed and he and Rena began bouncing together.

Rena groaned and dug her head deeper into the pillow.

"Y/n, Rena, stop bouncing on the bed, your going to break it. Get off the bed and go clean yourselves up." Mr. Wolf said from the kitchen.

"Okay." they said and they jumped off the bed and headed to the bathroom.

Reze sat up, groaning, "One of them stepped on my stomach." she said.

"Sorry about them. They're just like that." Mr. Wolf apologized.

Reze climbed out of bed, stretched and walked towards the bathroom.

She opened the door only to be greeted by a spray of water to the face.

Y/n and Rena were running around the bathroom, spraying each other with water from the shower head.

Reze took a deep breath, counted to 10 in her head and closed the bathroom door. It was to early in the morning and she was too tired to try and strangle them. Thinking to herself that they'll calm down eventually...... Right?

(Time skip brought to you by Reze sleeping in bed)

"Breakfast! Breakfast! Breakfast! Breakfast!"

Y/n and Rena were pounding their fists on the table and chanting the word breakfast since they came out of the bathroom and it was starting to give Reze a headache.

At this point she was thinking maybe it wasn't too early in the morning to try and strangle them.

As she picked up the one of the chopsticks with the intention of stabbing it in Y/n's stupid face, Mr. Wolf came to the table with breakfast.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" they cheered, hurting Reze's ears and making her headache worse.

As soon as Mr. Wolf placed the plates of food in front of them, Y/n and Rena began to devour the food like carnivorous beavers.

"Thanks for the meal!" Y/n and Rena chorused and sat up, plates in hand and ran to the kitchen and then ran into the bathroom. 

Reze watched them go, "Pretty rowdy this morning huh?" she said.

"Hm? Oh, no, they're like that every morning." Mr. Wolf said, taking a sip from his coffee mug.

Reze looked at him, his words slowly sinking in and being processed.

"Everyday? I have to take up with THAT everyday? And he's okay with it?!"

Overall, she felt faint.

"You'll get used to it." Mr. Wolf reassured her, as if he could sense her panic.

"Yeah.... Yeah! It's not so bad. I can take a little crazyness. It's going to be just f-"

*POP*

"MR. WOLF THE TOOTHPASTE EXPLODED AGAIN!!"

"Coming! Excuse me." Mr. Wolf said as he sat up and headed to the bathroom.

".....I have to get out of here." Reze said.

(Time skip brought to you by Reze hitting her head against a wall)