Part 2 Chapter 5 My Friend The Psychopath

3rd POV

Asa stomped down the stairs after leaving Denji out to dry.

"Hey! Asa! Where do you think you're going?! That Denji boy just told you he's Chainsaw Man!!" Yoru shouted as she hurried after her.

"You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you, Yoru?" (Cue the funny green man opening the door)

Yoru's brow furrowed as she glared at Asa, "Are you calling me stupid?!"

Asa stopped to look at Yoru, "Chainsaw Man wouldn't out himself like that!! He'd be in serious trouble if his identity got exposed!!"

"Not to mention, he said he's a Chainsaw Man fan. He was even wearing a Chainsaw Man shirt. It'd be so stupid if he was Chainsaw Man!!"

"I'm not stupid! I'm not!!" Yoru yelled at her.

"Okay already! I take it back!" Asa quickly said.

She returned to her classroom to see Reze still sleeping like a baby.

"....Quick, let's take this chance to turn her into a wea-"

"NO!"

(Time skip brought to you by Reze still sleeping)

School was over and all the students were leaving. Asa was standing around waiting for Reze.

"School's out, let's get hunting!" Yoru shouted, "We're almost out of time to get accepted into the Devil Hunter Club!"

She heard a yawn behind her and turned to see Reze walking towards her while stretching.

"Looks like someone finally decided to wake up." she said.

"Sorry about that." Reze apologized, "Rena refused to sleep last night. I have to wait for her to go to sleep so I can."

"Can't you just go to sleep first?" Asa asked.

"If I do. She wakes me up and tells me to keep her company until she sleeps. I think she's afraid I might go away so she wants to keep me in her sight."

"Why would she think you would go away?"

Reze was about to say something but stopped herself, "No idea." she said.

(Time skip brought to you by the two girls looking at sodas in a convenient store)

They went to Yuko's house to find her in her front yard, sitting on a lawn chair. She looked up at them and smiled, "Hey guys!!"

"You feeling better?" Reze asked.

"Yup, I can't move around that much, but other than that I feel great!" Yuko chirped.

"We bought you some soft drinks." Asa said as she held up a plastic bag with the beverages inside.

"Awesome! Soft drinks!" Yuko exclaimed, "Gosh, I've had zlich to do but sunbathe! The sunset's really gorgeous from here! Sit down me guys!" she said as she motioned towards the two other lawn chairs.

"'kay." Asa said as she and Reze sat down.

The three girls just kind of sat there for a bit in silence.

"Um. Sorry... I can't stand awkward silences. I never know what to say during these moments." 

"Ah ha ha! What gives?! It's not like I'd know any better. I've never had friends either!" Yuko laughed.

"Same." Reze said with her eyes closed.

"You're kidding me, right? You guys seem like you'd totally have friends!" Asa laughed.