Part 2 Chapter 7 Me and Her

3rd POV

Fenrir was sitting around in the house alone, staring off into space. Asa had gone to school, even though the building was destroyed thanks to her little friend. After washing the dishes, cleaning the house, and doing the laundry, he didn't really have anything to do.

He lay down and began rolling around on the ground. After a while he stopped and just stared up at the ceiling. He was used to being alone but it never got any better. He let out a groan, cupping his face in his hands.

He rolled over to the bed and grabbed the remote sitting on top of it. He turned on the television and began flipping through the channels. After about a minute of non stop clicking, he turned off  the television and tossed the remote back onto the bed.

He jumped to his feet, almost keeling over, and walked over to the front door as he grabbed his coat along the way.

(Time skip brought to you by Asa and Reze sitting in class)

Fenrir walked down the bustling streets of Tokyo, a few of the passersby's giving him dirty looks as he let out a puff from his cigarette. He looked at the small roll of nicotine in his hand. Humans were always saying how bad the stuff was, for humans that would be the case, but for him, it's wasn't anything special.

After wandering around the city for a bit, he sat down on a park bench and leaned back, staring up at the blue sky. It was oddly peaceful today, not a lot of devil activity going on.

He let out a yawn, the sun felt warm on his skin. He started to feel a bit drowsy. Eventually, he had passed out on the bench.

——

A body laid bloody on the ground, crushed underneath a giant piece of a crumbled building.

Suddenly, there were small snapping noises like bones were popping back into place. The rock slowly lifted up and a man stood there, his eyes a milky white. He looked down at his hands.

"I LIVEEEE!!!!!!" he cried as he threw up his hands. And thus, Fenrir the Space Devil was introduced into the human world.

(Time skip brought to you by Asa and Reze exchanging notes)

Rain poured down the streets of Tokyo with the last sliver of people walking home after a long day of work. Unbeknownst to them, a devil walked amongst them, but it wasn't as alarming as it sounded. Unlike a lot of other devils who ran around biting people's heads off, Fenrir wasn't that interested in the consumptions of humans.

Sure, he did drink blood but he took the easier way of just taking some from hospitals instead of hunting someone down and drinking it straight from the tap.

He was walking down the streets, enjoying the relatively quiet evening when he spotted something; a woman curled up on the side of the street. Fenrir stared down at the woman, wondering if she was dead.

He gently nudged her back with his foot, making her squirm and confirming to him that she was at least alive.

"Um, miss, are you alright?" He asked.

The woman slowly rose up, her head flopping limply and turned to look up at the devil. She was fairly young, with short dark hair, she had an eyepatch over her right eye. 

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeh?" She drawled, squinted up at Fenrir. He noticed that her face was red. She slowly got to her wobbly feet and stared at him with a hazy eye. She suddenly threw her arms around him.

 She suddenly threw her arms around him