Chapter 14 Love Bomb

3rd POV

Rena was sitting at the kitchen table, drawing. Reze peered over her shoulder, "Wha'cha drawing?" she asked her.

Rena looked up at her and showed her the picture, "It's Mr. Wolfy and Mama." she said proudly.

Reze frowned. She still didn't buy that Santa Claus of all people would settle down with someone, "She's plotting something... But what?"

Speaking of Santa, she was currently sitting on Mr. Wolf's bed, smiling down at the ring on her hand. Truth be told, she wasn't up to anything. I know it sounds crazy but she really grew into this marriage situation. Yes, the heartless serial killer Santa Claus is now happily married to someone. Buuut if that someone is the literal embodiment of a giga chad, then it's much more believable.

But enough about that, let's get back to Rena and Reze.

Rena was practically glowing while looking at her drawing. Lately she's been more cheerful than usual.

Reze was still frowning, still thinking what Santa might be up to when Rena tugged on her shirt.

She looked down to see Rena smiling up at her, another drawing in her hands.

"Look! I drew you with Oni-chan!"

"Why did you draw me with Y/n?" Reze asked.

Rena tilted her head in confusion, "Don't you like him?"

Reze face turned red as a tomato.

"W-What are you saying?! I don't like that creep!!" Reze yelled.

Rena tilted her head in confusion again, "But I thought you liked him?"

Reze averted her gaze, pouting slightly.

"Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare

"Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare."

"Stop it." Reze mumbled.

"Why don't you like Oni-chan?!" Rena demanded.

"Well, he's a creep. He keeps trying to touch me while I'm sleeping, he randomly barges into the bathroom while I'm taking a bath, he keeps saying perverted stuff about me..." Reze listed off.