Part 2 Chapter 2 Raw Meat

3rd POV

Asa's eyes slowly fluttered open to the sound to the sound of the T.V. She sat up to find that she was in her apartment.

She looked at her reflection in the window, "No scars..."

The memory of her face being ripped open like a plastic bag and the contents of her head spilling out onto the side walk flashed through her head.

"Was it all a dream?" she murmured to herself.

"This is no dream, girl."

"BWAH?!"

Asa stared at The War Devil. The War Devil stared back at Asa.

Asa pinched one of her cheeks.

"This is your reality. Hurry up and accept it." The War Devil said, "Now eat and go to school. Disobey, and I'll kill you."

Asa began pulling at both her cheeks.

"I told you this is no dream, idiot!" 

"Face reality! Look at the news!" The War Devil said and pointed to the T.V where a news broadcast was playing about two people being found dead, "Your teacher and class president both died yesterday. We killed them together."

"Excuse me?!" Asa exclaimed, "I...! I didn't kill anyone!"

"You killed... them...." Asa trailed off as she tried to push The War Devil away only to find that she couldn't touch her, her hand just phased through her.

"You can't touch me. Your brain is seeing me as a hallucination."

"A hallucination?! What are you?!"

"You died yesterday. I am The War Devil. I claimed your body."

Before Asa could say anything, she heard the sound of the the front door lock clicking open.

The War Devil looked over her shoulder at the door, a scowl forming on her face, "Ugh, he's back."

The door opened and a guy walked in

The door opened and a guy walked in. He looked to be around his mid twenties. He wore a black sweater underneath a long trench coat with a pair of sunglasses. In his hand was a bag full of groceries.