Chapter 3: "Calm down"

"OH BOY, it's HIM" I thought very excitedly. Luke walked towards us and Danny took him a bit further away from us so they can talk. "Hey man can you do me a favor?" he asked quietly "Yhe sure bro what's going on?" he went along quietly. "You see that girl next to the darker chick?" he said "Oh you mean Spera?" he asked "Oh, Speeera" he said teasing him "I see you already met her Luke" he continued, Luke turned red "I...umm...yhe I helped THEM get to Martin" he said blushing "Dude I know what's up you like little miss cheek bones over there!" he said "Well...i umm..." said Luke choked up "AAAAAAA so you do like her" said Danny quietly teasing "So and I know you like the other chick don't play bro I know every thing, I saw the way you looked at her biting your lip!" Danny also turned red "Let's not talk about this, all I want you to do is to take SPERA to the fifth, Andy." he said "Ok it won't be a bother at all man but why not Skyler to?" he asked and Danny got even more red "She is coming to the yard" he said "NO WAY, YOU DO LIKE HER!" he whispered "Can you just take HER to Andy's bro?" he asked again "I already said yhe man with all my pleasure!" he answered  "WAIT before we go are you coming to the junk yard later?" he asked "Na bro I think I'm gonna stay a bit in class cause I don't even know wath's going on in class anymore" he said as he walked towards us. "Yhe that's why" Danny though in his mind. FINALLY I thought, cause they took forever. "Cheek bones your gonna go with Luke and skinny jeans can come with me" said Danny "Bye Skyler" I said "See you Dan" said Luke and Skyler and Danny both left with a "BYE". I was SO nervous to be with Luke ALONE! "So, you have Andy?" Luke asked me "uh...Yhe...yhe I do" I replied sounding like a dying chipmunk. "How is she?...you know the teacher" I asked (was it too much? should I have said nothing? OH NO!) "Oh, she's cool but don't be fooled, Mrs.Andy can be tense when it come to serious business and just some advise, DO NOT ask about the enormous chain around her neck" he said. I didn't know what to say, "should I twirl my hair and flap my eye lashes as I smile or say that he has been the most AMAZING help I got in my whole life" i thought.... "I figured it out" I said in my mind. "Thanks" i said (NAILED IT!) As we were going up the lift there was an awkward silence."So...umm...can I ask you something?" he said chocked up. I turned red and was SO nervous. "Saturday night me and some other guys are going to the ROCK and if you would like to join us..." he said all red and nervous (so cute), I kept staring into his eyes and I realized he wanted an answer (so stupid of me!)"Oh..yhe...sure" I said "you can bring some friends along...if you want" he insisted "that would be great" I said, suddenly the elevator stops! OH another thing you should know about me ELIVTORS ARE MY WORST NIGHTMARE!!! The light goes off I can barely see! I started to panic and scream. "Spera calm down" he said to me and he grabbed my face and pulled it against his chest "What are you..." but before I could finish "SHHHHHH Spera, don't talk and don't panic just listen to the sound of my heart beat...it will calm you" he said in a soft voice. Frankly I was creeped out but then he was right the sound did calm me down. he slowly pushed me down against the lush metal elevator wall. I sat there scared. "WHY WONT THIS WORK!!!" he said angrily as he pushed the emergency button. We tried to call but there was no reception. he slid down next to me. I was taking quick deep breaths as I was in panic. He put my head on his shoulder and put his arms around me "Someone will call at some point, its going to be alright" he said in a calm voice. 10 minutes passed and no one called as Luke's phone ran out of battery that second. each second was getting hotter and hotter. We took our jackets off and 5 minuets later Luke took his shirt off. I felt like I was melting and I was considering taking my top off! It was dark so we couldn't see well and we were in the middle of floor 4 and 5 so it was hard to breath, hot and we could barely be heard! We started screaming for help until we got tiered."Don't worry Spera somebody will need to use the lift and will realize it's no working, plus if we went missing they will look for us just keep calm" Luke said to me as he stroked my hair to keep me calm. I was so thirsty and hot I couldn't take it much longer when I finally remembered my mum packed an extra bottle of water in my bag! (I'm such an idiot) I searched for my bag on the floor cause it was dark and I had finally found it. I gave some to Luke to and the rest I had poured all over myself, suddenly the light turned on again. I was SO happy and relieved. "Well...we survived !" Luke said sarcastically "Told you we will be  alright" he continued. The elevator started going up again and Luke quickly put back on his shirt (sadly). I was so happy I hugged him but then immediately let go "Thanks for keeping me calm" I said in embarrassment "No problem Spera" he said back to me. The elevator door opened and I see Skyler, Danny and some other random guys laughing their heart out. OMG I knew what was going on....SKYLER AND DANNY TRAPPED US IN THE LIFT!!! I went running to the right side of the hall and Skyler went after me. "Spera..wait...WAIT SPERA...please" shouted Skyler as she ran after me. I finally stopped "what Skyler what could you possibly say that will make me forgive you!" I said angrily. "No Spera it's not what you think... I just wanted you to be alone with Luke." she said in a desperate voice, "Please forgive me you don't know how bad I feel, I'll do anything to prove that I didn't want to hurt you , ANYTHING... You were my first friend who defended me when I was bullied please I don’t want to loose you" she continued as she collapsed crying. I said nothing to see how bad she feels, "That's it I'm gonna embarris you until you forgive me!" she said sadly and she started to scream with all her power. "OK OK STOP!!!" I said shouting "I know you didn't mean it Skyler I was just mad that …you knew I'm afraid of lifts Sky" I said "I know I did that so I can see what kind of boy Luke is... if he made fun of you he would be a jerk cause every one has his fears and if he helped you calm down not only is he a great guy but you get to cuddle with him too!" she said "Oh Skyler" I said and I hugged her. I see the girls running at us and Luke too.