Chapter 14: Sunday morning

chapter 14: Sunday morning 

I see groups of people in jeans and t-shirts eating, dancing and chatting. I honestly was so embarrassed as I came all girly, well at least Mandy was fitting in. You know what I now don't really care how everyone looks, I stressed too much to prepare for this so here I am looking fabulous (Not to be self centered). Well most all the girls were wearing mini skirts any way. I was kind of nervous and to tell you the truth I had no idea what I was doing. We walked up to a table with 3 people sitting on it. They were Danny, Randy and Abby. We sat down and had a wonderful night! We danced, singed and ate of coarse. After that we went home and had a very fun sleepover. I woke up Saturday morning but all my friends were still asleep. I watched YouTube videos when all of my friends woke up, I noticed that Shauna was not there. As we were going to go down stairs to look for her (half asleep) when we heard snoring from under the bed. We hear a dump "OUCH" said Shauna as she came out from under the bed. "Sleep well Shauna?" asked Laura "Actually yes I did" answered Shauna and we all went down for breakfast. My mum made us waffles and my dad left for work. After breakfast we decided to go for a walk out side (Not really my mum made us). We put on our clothes, grabbed our phones and head off. We walked trough a more natural part of town as there were trees, fields and the smell of roses while our part of town there is nothing more then houses and the smell of pollution. We were walking when we saw Stella walking alone. We cached up to her and I said "Hey Stella", "Oh hi guys" she replied. "What are you doing here?" she asked, "Oh we were just going out for a morning walk, so what are YOU doing here all alone?" I asked. "Just walking, that and my stupid brother has his friends over and doesn't want me around" said Stella, "I don't have a brother or sister but these weirdos are close" I said indicating my friends. "Yhe, but boys are much more arrogant than girls for sure" said Stella, "Yep" said Mandy, "I'v got an older brother he is 2 years older than me, he doesn't go to our school but he's a pain in the something alright!" continued Mandy. "So Stella" said Grace, "Yhe?" said Stella "What's your brothers name?" asked Grace, "How old is he?" asked Laura. "Oh you already know him or at least I think you do" said Stella, "Who is he?" I asked, "It's Luke" said Stella. "Wait, Luke is your brother!" I said, "Yhe he is" said Stella. "I thought you knew" said Stella, "No we did not" said Skyler. "Yhe we don't look alike at all I mean my mums a brunette and my dad is a blonde" said Stella. "So do you like someone from our school yet?" asked Stella, Just your brother I thought but I just couldn't tell her "Not yet" I said, "Only a few" said Skyler blushing and Grace also turned red. "What about you two?" asked Stella indicating Mandy and Shauna, they chuckled and said nothing. Suddenly Stella's phone rang and as she took out her phone she rolled her eyes in annoyment, "What do you want?, Yhe yhe yhe whatever ill be right there" said Stella as she was talking on her phone. "It's my brother, they broke something and they want me to go and help" said Stella "BYE GUYS" she continued as she rushed back home. We eventually went back home and all my friends had to leave. The day went by with me laying on bed watching YouTube videos, my mum asked me to prepare my school bag for tomorrow so I did and then I went to sleep.