Chapter 4: The bleachers

chapter 4: The bleachers

"Hey Spera are you ok?... you know cause of what happened" he said shyly "Yhe yhe it was just a prank you know" I responded "SPERA... is everything ok? we heard screaming and we know that scream...Skyler" My friends said concerned "No no guys It just was a misunderstanding" said Skyler. I looked at Luke and he was about to leave "WAIT...um...Luke thanks once again and sorry that, that had to happen... you know the elevator thing" I said "Oh no problem, everyone has fear you know" he said and turned around and continued walking. He stopped and turned around, he stood there for a second and he walked towards me as he got out a peace of paper and pen out of his pocket. "Here... if you still want to come to the Rock just call me or if you just want to talk" he said, he smiled at me and left slowly. I heard my friends in the background going "EEEEEEEP" and we left to go to our next class since I missed the first one. Me and Skyler continued walking down the corridor, we bumped in to Mr.Martin. "OH HI GIRLS" he said smiling "Hi sir" we said in a fake smile "Mrs. Andy told me you never showed up in her class" he said me and Skyler looked at each other and looked back at Mr.Martin "OH...well...you see...we" but before I should finish he said "Did Danny ditch you? OH he is in trouble now" he said "NO" said Skyler "We... got stuck in the lift and after 20 minutes in the lift it still was taking us to the wrong floor and we missed the class. plus we still left late so we were going to be late any way" she continued defending Danny. "Oh well I'm sorry that had to happen on your first day...come let me take you to your next class there is still 20 minuets left. We walked through the hall behind Mr. Martin until we arrived in front of the lift "Can we take the stairs please sir?" we asked "Oh yhe sure girls right this way" he said we walked down the stairs to the last level. We went out side the school and into a field with about 16 students. "Hello Martin do you need anything?" asked a woman who looked like she was in her 20's. "Good morning Mrs. Brooks, I have some new people for you" said Martin "Well the more the merrier, I'll take it from here sir" said Mrs.Brooks and Martin left. "OK GIRLS mind telling all of us your names?" she said and all the students stopped their chatter and faced us. "I'm Skyler and she is Spera" said Skyler "It means hope in Latin" whispered Skyler to the teacher and I blushed. "OK girls since it's your first day why don't go take a seat on the bleachers and see just what we do here" she said and we walked to the bleachers. As we walked we heard a flirty whistle and looked back all the boys were laughing and a girl looked at him in disgust and said "so disrespectful". We sat down next to another girl who was on the bleachers as well. She had short lush golden hair and she was wearing a black leather jacket, black army shoes, a plain grey shirt and grey jeans. "You guys are new here?" she asked us "Yhe we are" we said to her "Are you new here to? I asked her, she chuckled " I wish I was then I wouldn't know the bitches in this school and that goes for the boys to." she said (Well that was an intense answer) "But hey don't listen to me, I'm Stella by the way" she said and reached out her hand and we both shacked her hand as we said "I'm Spera" "and I'm Skyler". "And don't pay attention to Sheldon over there, you know the one who hit on you I advise you not to get involved with him" he said "thanks for the advise...So if your not a new student why are you here?" I asked "I kind of told the teacher I have leg pain cause I don't really feel like running 30 times across the field" she said "Hey new girls can you enter the field please" said the teacher calling us out. I really didn't feel like sports and stuff but... it's my first day.