Chapter 6: "Am in trouble?"

Chapter 6: "Am I in trouble?"

The odd looking man came up to us and said in a smart and elegant way "May I help you?" and I answered "Um... We just want to have a word with Mr.Martin over there". He looked up and down at us and asked in his deep old voice "Are you the new children?" and I answered "Uh...Y-Yes we are Mr....", "Oh I should have introduced my self I'm your principal Mr.Green and I prefer if you called Mr.Martin Mr.Smith from now and from on please" he said to us. "Mr. Smith are there any more new kids?" he asked as he turned to Mr.Sm... neh I still like Mr.Martin better. "Yes sir There is Mandy and Grace an..." but before he could finish "I didn't ask for names Mr.Smith I asked how many!" angrily interrupted Mr.Green, "I'm deeply sorry sir...there are four more students, all girls" answered Mr.Martin. The principal turned back to us "Are you all sisters?" he asked "No sir but we are friends" answered Skyler, "Well can you please call them and all of you can be on your way to my office" said Mr.Green. "But sir that’s why we came to speak to Mr.Mar...I mean Mr.Smith cause we don't know were are classes are especially our friend's" I replied, Mr.Green turned back to Mr.Martin "Mr. Smith are all the other new girls in the same class?" Mr.Green asked him "Yes sir" said Mr.Martin, "Which teacher?" continued Mr.Green "Let me check for you sir" said Mr.Martin and he got out a paper from his desk. "HURRY UP MAN" said the principal angrily "OH here it is sir they are in Mrs.Cartridge's class" answered Mr.Martin "OH Mrs.Cartridge, yes a VERY lovely woman, she has the most beautiful big blue eyes!" said Mr.Green in love (EW by the way). "UM... sir I just...want to remind you she IS married sir" said Mr.Martin and Mr.Green turned red with anger "MR.SMITH HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF SUCH A THING, I KNOW SHE HAS A HUSBUND FOOL, now let's go get your friends girls!" he said angrily. We walked into hall ways and rooms until...we were in front of the elevator! I asked Mr.Green if we can take the stairs and "Are you trying to waste my time? I have had a stressful day and all I need right now is to climb up 5 flights of stairs! Now just get in the elevator!" he yelled and I went into the lift. I took deep breaths and Skyler held my hand, Mr.Green looked at me and noticed I was nervous "Nice acting girl but now we are already in the elevator and your just wasting your time!" Mr.Green said to me (I WANT TO PUNCH HIM SOOOOOOOO BAD!). We finally got to the right floor and entered Mrs.Cartride's class. I waved secretly to my friends, they were sitting at the back row. "HI Mrs.Cartridge, you look as beautiful as ever today" he said to the teacher "Good morning Mr.Green may I help you today?" she said to Mr.Green "Well you can join me for coffee tomorrow to discuss you raise and can I have the new students if I may?" he asked "A RAIS! I mean....let's discuss it later, Girls stand up please and go with your principal" she announced and my friends stood up and came next to me and Skyler. "Hey, is the funny looking dude our principal?" Shauna whispered and asked me "Yhe" I answered her in a soft voice. "He does not look strict at all" whispered Shauna to me "Very funny Shauna, he looks all sweat and funny but he is a pain in the..." but before I could finish Mr.Green interrupted and angrily said "WHAT DID YOU SAY? I'M  NOT DEAF YOU KNOW!"