Chapter 9: The art room

Chapter 9:  The art room  

"Luke can you show Spera were the art room is?" asked Stella "YHE SURE umm... I meeeean yhe of coarse" he said trying to be all cool (SO cute). "I have art too so might as well go together right" he said as he put his hand around his neck "Right" I said in awkwardness. "OK I think I'll just be heading off to my next lesson" said Stella as she was leaving, I followed Luke to the art room. We entered and the teacher was not in class yet. As I followed Luke into class I heard the same flirty whistle I heard on the field. "Do you remember me hunny?" said SHELDON and him and his friends laughed, I said nothing. "Why don't you sit next to me?" he said teasing me and I continued to ignore him. "what's wrong sweetie why don't you want to sit next to me" he said to me as his friends laughed, "Cause she's sitting next to me bird brain!" said Luke teasing Sheldon and defending me. "Stay out of it Luke, she is not your girl anyway" said Sheldon picking on Luke, "No she's not but that does not give you a reason to talk to a lady like that" said Luke to Sheldon defending me. Sheldon got up from his seat and also did Luke "You little-" but before he could finish the teacher came in and they all sat back down. "Thanks" I whispered to Luke "Anytime" he whispered back at me. "Good afternoon class" said the teacher "Sorry I was late" he said to the whole class. "Ok so I written that we have a new student in class so let's start with that, can the new raise her or his arm please" she said and I raised my hand "Hi my you can call me Mr.Allan and you are..." she continued. "I'm Spera" I said and Sheldon chuckled "SHELDON is this how you treat new student!" said MR.Allan to Sheldon "Of coarse not" said Sheldon "Of coarse not sir he treats them much worse sir" jumped in Luke and Luke looked at Sheldon with a fake smile. "OK kids let's start the lessons with some basics" said the sir. The lesson eventually ended after drawing a bunch circles and triangles. I exited the classroom with Luke and a foot in front of the door magically appeared and I fell on the floor.