Chapter 2

~No one's P.O.V.~

A family walks in to The Fairy Tail Institute. One person was a woman with long pink hair and soft brown eyes, holding a rather large suitcase. The other one was a man with messy red hair and slanty red eyes. He was holding an unconscious salmon-haired boy. They had to make sure he was in a drug-induced sleep for fear that he might burn down the place before he even enters it. "Welcome to The Fairy Tail Insititute!" the same purple-haired receptionist smiled at them. "What can I do for you?"

"Uh, we're here to admit, um, Natsu Dragneel?" the woman stuttered. She hated doing this to him, but she knew that she had no choice.

"Ah, okay," Laki grinned. "What are your names?"

"Sakura and Igneel Dragneel," the man spoke with an authoritative yet soft tone. The receptionist looked through her list and stopped her finger at the name 'Natsu Dragneel'.

"Ah..yes, he's in for being a pyromaniac correct?" Laki weakly smiled. The two nodded. "We have a...special room for him. Please follow Nurse Mirajane." The same busty nurse came down the hallway and smiled at them. Sakura had to smack the back of Igneel's head before he stared too long.

"Follow me okay?" she said with a bright smile. She led them upstairs to the fourteen-eighteen division and all the way down the hall before opening a metal door. "This will be his room," she announced, gesturing to the almost empty room. All there was was an iron bed with what looks like a hard matress, a metal closet, and an iron nightstand.

"What's with all the....iron?" Igneel asked, still holding his son.

"Well, we had to make sure that all things in here are fireproof," the nurse explained. "Iron is the material we have."

"W-what about the mattress?" Sakura asked, already imagining what would happened if it were to catch on fire.

"Ah, don't worry, both the inside and outside is made out of a fireproof fabric," Nurse Mirajane assured. The parents hesitantly nod and Igneel carefully rested his son on the bed while Sakura placed the suitcase on the nightstand.

"You sure he'll be okay?" Sakura frowned. "Will he be treated like a normal, uh, patient?"

"Here at the institute, we try our best to make our patients fit in with the others, and I'm sure your son will be fine," Nurse Mirajane reassured yet again. "He'll recieve his pills when he wakes up, so you have nothing to worry about Mr. and Mrs. Dragneel." They looked at each other, but nodded.

"Bye son," Igneel whispered.

"Please don't burn down the hospital again," Sakura quietly pleaded, kissing his forehead. They then were led out of the room by the nurse and she closed the metal door with a big creak and a soft click. Surprisingly, the salmon-haired boy just softly snorted and continued his food dream..

¤An Hour Later¤

"I DON'T WANT TO WEAR CLOTHES!" The receptionist was startled when someone screamed that in front of the institute. She looked out the glass doors to see a...naked raven-haired man fighting an older man. The man was a bit buff and had spiky black hair. His eyes were onyx.

"Please Gray! You need to wear something!" the man yelled at the boy.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" the boy, apparently named Gray, screamed at what seems to be his father when he grabbed his arm.

"SON I'M TELLING YOU THAT YOU MUST WEAR CLOTHES!! IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!" the man yelled, his tone getting louder.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU SHOULDN'T LOVE ME!!" Gray screamed, his eyes filling with fear as he remembered fire. Laki pityingly sighed at the scene. She hated when families had to have fights like this. She pressed a button under her desk and two guards wearing doctor outfits came to the rescue. One of them pin down Gray's arms and the other held a syringe. His father backed away as they saw them insert the clear liquid into their son's arm. Gray immediately stopped fighting and his onyx eyes rolled to the back of his head. He slumped into unconsciousness, his body being supported by the doctor that had pinned him down. Lake and Nurse Mirajane ran out.

"Let me guess, Gray Fullbuster for Phillophobia and fear of clothes?" Lake sighed, remembering the diagnosis beside his name. The man let his hand go through his spiky hair before nodding.

"Yes. I'm Silver Fullbuster, his father," he replied.

"Here, let me show you to his room," Nurse Mirajane suggested. Silver nodded, picked up his son's suitcase, and followed the nurse.

¤30 Minutes Later¤

Another family of three walked through the glass doors of the Fairy Tail Institute, only this time all three were conscious. The man had light blonde hair and hazel eyes. The woman had purple eyes and blue hair that was tied to one side with a headband on top. The girl had short curly blue hair like her mother and a headband as well. She was pretty short for her age and actually very thin. She looked down at the white tile floor as they came up to the receptionist's desk. "Welcome to The Fairy Tail Institute," Laki said the usual greeting with a bright smile. "Are you here to admit someone?" The two adults nodded.

"Our names are Jean and Liberty McGarden," the man spoke. "We're here to admit Levy McGarden for anorexia and..hallucinations." Laki went down the list of names and nodded when she saw a McGarden.

"Right, Nurse Mirajane will show you to your room," Laki smiled, gesturing to the nurse. She was a bit tired from a conscious Gray refusing to put on clothes, but she made it in time to smile her warm smile to the family.

"Please follow me," she said, trying to stop her panting. The two parents nodded at each other and walked behind the nurse, their daughter slowly walking behind them. They went up the stairs and Nurse Mirajane opened the door for them. The couple hugged each other and smiled when they saw their daughter's room. It was exactly like a normal person's room, except that the only piece of furniture there was was a bed and a dresser, much to Levy's disappointment.

'There's not many places to hide things..' she thought sadly. Mr. McGarden shook the nurse's hand.

"Thank you for such a perfect room," he smiled.

"Make sure she eats her food and pills, and don't let her have any books except for short ones, okay?" Liberty reminded. Nurse Mirajane sweatdropped, but nodded.

"We'll make sure she's fine, don't worry," she assured. They nodded and kissed their daughter one the cheek.

"See you when you get better okay?" Jean smiled at his daughter. Levy just looked away. She didn't want to stay at some mental hospital. She was actually fine and pretty smart, just that her anorexia was the only problem. She sighed to herself and took her suitcase from her dad. With that, they left her all alone in the room with her nurse.

"I'll let you get settled in," the white-haired nurse smiled before leaving the room. Levy sighed and placed the suitcase on the ground.

'So this is what hell feels like..'