Chapter 5

Well, we did introduce the characters, but what happened when we didn't? I'll fill you in!

~Helpless

This chappy is written by her. Enjoy minna! ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Third Person~

¤Day One¤

They all sat in at Art. Erza and Levy made small talk while Gray listened in. Then a ginger man came in the room. "Hello Patients, My name is Reedus. Your art teacher." There was a few giggles in the room from other people. Reedus was ,well, he wasn't very thin. Levy's eye widened, that's the reason why she didn't want to eat. She couldn't stand the thought of her tiny body blowing up like a balloon. He was a balloon. Reedus rolled his eyes at the giggles.

"Today we have no lessons, so you guys get to paint your doors so you remember which is yours; also to stop with those bland doors." The teacher smiles as multiple squeals and cries of joy filled the room. Reedus brought out art supplies, much to Gray's happiness. He grabbed white and blue paint with a brush and a glass of water and rushed off.

He stopped in front of his door, which was next to a metal one and he started with the white paint, drawing the start of snowflakes. Erza came out and went to her room, which only had two doors from Gray. She had a sponge yellow, white, pink, red and green paint with her. Confused, Gray didn't ask. But, that was alot of paint..

Levy came by with blue, red and a greenish yellow with a whitish grey color. The three of them painted their doors in silence. Behind them wall the rest of the 14-18's painting their doors. Levy looks to the side, realizing there was a gap between them. "Oh, Hey Scarlet who's beside us?" Erza jumps and turns to Levy, realizing there was a door between the two. Erza shrugs, pushing her scarlet hair off her shoulders.

"Maybe it was booked for a later date...?" she mumbles, not wanting to talk about humans..people, living things. Levy weakly smiled.

"Sorry, I forgot about it.." she mumbled, continuing painting.

Erza shrugged, "Its okay if its you.." She then turned to Gray, "What about you Gray?" Who's next to you?" Gray looks at looks at the scarlet haired woman then at the metal door, and shrugs.

"My guess is it's made for a special problem, probably a pyromaniac I'm guessing, because you cant really burn metal..and if it was an out of control problem the person would be upstairs.." They nodded in agreement.

Both Erza and Gray look at little Levy who was already painting. Much to their surprise it looked really real. They could only see the bottom, but it still looked pretty real. Erza guessed they were books.

"Whatcha paintin' Levy?" Gray asked, speaking Erza's mind.

"A book shelf...The normal door is gonna be the wood." Levy giggled.

"You like books?" Erza suddenly blurted out. Both looked at her. Erza wasn't really all small talk. Since her fear of people didn't really allow her talk normally, Gray shrugged.

"I'm more of a food lover...or sweets!" Erza's face lightened up.

"I. Love. Sweets!" she squeals, which was a strange sound Erza never heard her mouth make, making her jump alittle.

Levy was cringing. 'How many they eat that? The calories, the fat..The sugar! They would die from a sugar hype! Or bloat! How many times have they shove those fatty food in their mouths?!' Erza noticed Levy cringing.