Chapter 15

~Third Person~

A new day dawned on the facility as Wendy woke up. She looked outside their superplastic covered windows. "It's hideous." Wendy sighed, her own mother was disgusted with her because developed her own condition for, apparently, 'betraying' her family. When she, in reality, did it all to please her mom. Wendy heard a knock at her door, and she let out a sigh. "Come in."

"That kind of sounded genuine so I hope you don't mind me barging in." A white haired nurse peeked in. "Uh, I'm here with your pills?" she smiled as Wendy nodded.

"I know the drill." The nurse stepped in and handed the two containers to Wendy who swallowed them both the minute she grabbed them.

She handed them back to the nurse who bowed then walked out. Wendy sighed and looked at the cold floor. She put her small foot on the cold floor and jumped down. She walked towards her door and opened it only to see Romeo standing in front of his door. "What's happening..?"

"Room search. Didn't ya hear you stupid kid." Romeo snapped.

"Oh, you're so nice!" Wendy coughed as she got out of her own room and closed the door, then lined up on the wall with the others.

Before they knew it, they saw Laxus walking out of Levy's room as Gajeel attempted to hold her back. "NO I'M NOT DONE!" Levy let out a whine.

"Oh, Levy..." Erza laughed shakily as Juvia gave her a look.

"Erza-san... are you okay? You're shaking..." Juvia looked at the red head who began laughing.

"Oh, you didn't." Gray glared at Erza who let out an awkward giggle.

"Hey!" Everyone jumped and saw counselor Gildarts with a pissed off face.

Erza jumped and began shaking excessively. "What's wrong, Gildarts?" Ultear ran over to him and gave a disgusted look.

'I'm so in trouble, oh god end my life no no no.' Erza was shaking very badly when Gildarts let out a cry. "This is where my sandwiches have been going!"

"Sandwiches...?" Levy mumbled as Gildarts let out an outraged scream.

"WHO DARE. TOOK OUR. SANDWICHES."

Gildarts slammed the door to see crystalized moons painted on the door.

Arina walked into the hallway, her eyes fixated on a saran wrapped thing they couldn't identify. She looked up and saw the massive amounts of people in the hallway and began slowly backing up. "Arina! You got out of the infirmary?" Lucy cheered as Arina began backing up slowly.

"Hey! That's my sandwich!" Ultear yelled as she clenched her fist.

"MISSON ABORT!" Arina screamed and threw the sandwich at Ultear's face and bolted off.

"WHY THAT LITTLE RUNT! AFTER HER!" with that Gildarts, Ultear and Alzack ran after Arina who ran off as the kids pinned up against the wall questioned what the hell just happened.

Erza herself let out a sigh of relief. "Remind me to thank Arina later for saving me." Erza clutched her stomach as her anxiety slowly went away.

"Scar...Erza.. is there something in your room?" Levy glared at Erza. Erza shook her head and ran into her room, slamming the door behind her.

Levy walked up to the door and attempted to open it, as she shook the knob. "ERZA ROSETTA SCARLET OPEN THIS DOOR!"

"You know her middle name?" Natsu questioned as Levy laughed.

"Of course I do, she's my best friend!" Levy smiled as everyone gave her a look, and Levy shrugged.

"Anyways. I'm hungry, and I don't want that crap they attempt to call food." Gajeel scoffed and folded his arms.