Chapter 6

~Third Person~ 

¤Reminder: Gray hugged Juvia and told her never to speak bad about her self and Juvia fell in love with Gray.¤

Juvia standed there blushing until Metalicana and Evergreen came out of a room across from one decorated in books. Evergreen opened the one across from Gray's. "Miss Lockser, you'll be staying in here," the nurse says then walks away. Gray thought it was rude since she helped Gajeel in, but shrugged it off. Juvia walked into her room as the half naked man leans on the door.

"Gray-kun. If you don't mind Juvia asking, why is Gray-kun in the institute?"

"Well. For starters, I hate clothes," He says, chuckling. "And Philophobia. My sister, my mom, my teacher. All of the girls in my old village got kidnapped and they found their bodies by a river dead. Only person I had left was my Dad, who used to work for a gang and got a hit placed on himself. That day I swore to never love again, because everyone who I loved died. Besides my dad, but you know. He's hiding in the witness protection program." Gray says looking down. Juvia realized the mental problem, Philophobia. The fear of loving someone.. Juvia went pale, as if she was just shot in the heart five million times. Gray noticed. "Juvia? You okay?" Gray asks. Juvia was putting away clothes as she randomly stopped out of the blue. Juvia had just fallen in love with a stranger who was afraid of falling in love with her. The rain was still pouring and unnoticed tears slid down Juvia's pale face.

"Y-Yeah. Can Gray get out of Juvia's room?" Juvia mumbles. Gray realized she dropped the honorifics, giving her a confused look, she got up and pushed him out, slamming the door. This didn't go unnoticed by Erza and Lucy, who were going to go catch a quick breakfast before they stopped serving.

"Hey, Gray. What happened?" Erza asks, shaking.

"I-I don't know, honestly.." Gray mumbles.

"Well..Wanna catch breakfast with us? I'm Lucy!" the blonde smiles. Gray shrugs and walks with the girls. On the other side of the door, Juvia was having silent rage. She knew it was uncalled, but she just wanted a normal love life. And she fell in love with a naked stranger she only knows the name of in a mental insititue!

Well..Juvia is going to have to help Gray with his problems! she mentally cheered herself on. She was going to reach for the door when she remembered; she forgot to unpack the rest of her stuff. Juvia quickly wanders back and stuffs her clothes in her dresser as she opens her bag with manga, figurines and posters. That were just dying to be placed upon the new room of Juvia.

Meanwhile at the cafeteria they entered, the three hungry friends made it for 8:56. They quickly grabbed something to eat as Erza went over to where Levy was sitting, Lucy and Gray trailing behind. Levy had bags under her eyes, as if something was picking at her brain until she finally snapped.

"L-Levy. Have you been sleeping?" Erza mumbles. Levy does a mixture of a nod and a head shake.

"The words Erza! The words won't leave me alone. They're trying to attack me! I-I took the pills Erza. They won't leave me alone!" the bluenette sobs. The three look at the bluenette with a confused look, and someone whispers into Lucy ear.

"Lucy! She's just paranoid and crazy." Lucy turned her head to see Leo. She smiles.

"Yes, Princess. That is correct. You shouldn't be here," Virgo says, once again emotionless as always.

"Miss Lucy's fine booody doesn't deserve to be in here with freaks!" Taurus yells.

"Yes. Your mind is no where near dark balance, it's all the way to the light." Libra says doing her normal weird dance.