Chapter 9

Written by HelplessRomantic_2. Warning you now, sensitive matter right here.  Another warning near the part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¤Day 5¤

~Third Person~

Lucy sprung up from bed, she was way too excited. She was dreading this place since she heard the name, but then she met him... He looked exactly like Kai. The same pink hair, a lovely pair of onyx eyes (even though Kai had green). However, Natsu was so much more, upbeat.

"Stop that." A voice from behind her scolded her. Much to her surprise, it was Kai.

"Stop what, Kai?" The blonde puffed out her cheeks as she turned pink.

"Stop thinking about that Pyro like that! He's insane for god sakes Lucy! And like hell I'm giving my property to him!" Kai grits his teeth.

The blonde glared at Kai and crossed her arms. "I'm not your property, Kai!"

"Say that again!" The pinkette growled standing up as he raised her hand.

Fear filled the blondes eyes, she was sent here for a reason, right? Kai isn't real. None of them are real. It won't hurt... 'I hope..' Lucy opened her eyes as she gave Kai a growl. "You aren't real! You couldn't hurt me even if you tried!" The blonde stood up staring him down.

And just like that he brought his hand down. And Lucy was right, she felt no physical pain what-so-ever. But the moment the impact would of happened, she felt pain surge through her head. Grabbing onto her blonde locks to try and conceal the pain, the blonde ended up passing out as she fainted on the floor. The last thing she saw before she was consumed by darkness was nothing in front of her at all...

Waking up to a knock on the door, Lucy sat up slowly. She felt dizzy, her brain felt like it was pounding against her skull. She stood up and opened the door, seeing Nurse Lisanna with her pills.

The whitette's once cheery face was now painted with worry. "M-Ms. H-Heartfilia are you okay?!" Lisanna panicked.

Lucy mentally cursed, she was going to punish Kai for this. "I-I just, had some nightmares, that's all.." The blonde lied talking the little cup.

"Oh. Also hospital rules, apparently you guys have been flushing your pills. So I have to watch you take it. Here." She handed Lucy an unopened water bottle smiling.

Lucy took the little cup and stared at them with a blank face, remembering the first day she got these....

'"Hime. If you take these. You'll slowly start to loose us." Virgo said as she held out her arm hitting Loke in the face with her chains.

"Watch it Virgo! However she is right Lucy. We'll become more distance and hurtful till we disappear. Now you don't want that, right my love?" Loke smirked leaning on her.

Lucy nodded happily. "I don't wanna loose you guys. You're my best friends! I don't care if you guys mess with my brain. You're the only friends I ever had!" She smiled happily, making everyone start to get emotional.

'So...I'm going to loose...my friends...?' Lucy thought as she looked down. However, she has Natsu now. And Kai hurt her... She opened the bottle and tossed them on her mouth. Pouring some water in as she swallowed them all.

'"You shouldn't have done that.."' A voice in her head laughs.

"Thanks for taking them, Ms. Heartfilia! Have a wonderful day!" The whitette bows and walks off.