Chapter 3

~No one's P.O.V.~

A Nurse who looked like Mirajane came to give Levy her pills, expect she had shorter hair. "Hello Levy, I'm Nurse Lisanna. Can you takes these for me?" Nurse Lisanna smiles, Levy takes the small cup they normally use for ketchup that was filled with stuff she was suppose to take to help her 'Feel Better'.

"How am I suppose to take these?" The bluenette asks holding the small cup. Nurse Lisanna smiles.

"You can take them with water from the bathroom." The nurse smiled, moving out of the way so the bluenette could go to the washroom, still in Levy's rainbow pajamas from this morning. She was in the bathroom to see a redhead at the counter,

'atleast I'm not alone in this hell hole..' Levy mentally sighs. "Hello! I'm Levy McGarden. Who are you?" Levy asks politely, still startling the red head causing her to jump. Erza turns her attention towards the bluenette named Levy, softly smiling.

"Hello...My name...Is Erza...Erza Scarlet." Erza said, Levy went into a stall and dumped the pills in the toilet, flushing them. Levy didn't need pills. Levy was healthy. Levy didn't need to be here, at all...

The red head giggled, "That's actually what I did too." The redhead said to no one in particular. This caused Levy to laugh,

"Hey. Great minds think alike." Levy said as she grabbed then cup and shuffled out. Slowly, "See ya later Scarlet." Levy waves goodbye as she walks out. Sending a shiver up the read heads spine. As her sickness played through her head,

'Anthropophobia..Anthropophobia..Anthropophobia..But not all people are bad, for istance Levy seems nice!' Erza mentally told her self. Erza looked at the mirror, it still disturbed her. Bad people roamed the world, even inocents like Levy could still be cold hearted killers. The red head let's out a yawn as she walks out of the bathroom, going back to her room.

As the little Bluenette stoped at her front door she handed the smiling Lisanna her cup back, "Thanks. And here, this is your schedule for your days here." Nurse Lisanna says handing Levy a paper as she walks out.

7:00 - Wake up Call (Room Search Sundays)

8:00-9:00 - Breakfast

9:00-10:00 - Free Time

10:00-11:55 - Arts and Crafts

12:00-1:00 - Lunch

1:00-2:00 - Free Time

2:00-3:00 - Group Session

3:00-4:00 - Gym (Week Days) Outside Rec (Weekends)

4:00 -7:30 - Free Time/Lounge Opens/Closes

7:30-8:30 - Dinner

8:30-9:45 - Free Time

10:00 - Curfew

10:30 - Lights Out

'Oh. What a wonderful schedule! It reminds me of school with alot of lunches.' Levy mentally cheered. Levy looked at the clock as it read; 8:30. Levy could go get breakfast, Levy heard her stomach growl. 'I should go get so- But no! Who knows how many calories it has? The sugar? One bite and for all you know you could blow up like a balloon.' Levy sighed, mentally crossing off eating, what could they do for free time? Levy got up and slipped off he rainbow dash slippers and changed into her black uggs as she roamed the halls of the Institute. She was looking for a library, sure. She got dizzy when words started flying at her, and it was fustrating when the words kept her in her own little bubble till she was finished. But Levy loved books. They were like a paradise. Levy still found nothing, as she reached the front desk she saw the receptionist. She read the plaque, Laki Olietta.