The Hospital

*This wasn't the story i was talking about in the previous story. The other story will hopefully be... Interesting... I still need to find out some things from that story too, like write notes and who is who and all of that fun stuff. Thanks for reading 🖤🦋*

"Yes it's t-true Naruto-kun! I wouldn't lie about l-loving you, I always have and always will!" Hinata squeaked.

"Really?" Naruto was taken aback.

No ones ever loved him like that. So that's why she's so 'blushy' around me? Naruto thought.

"Yes Naruto-kun. You're what encouraged me when i was young, when you fought those bullies for calling my e-eyes weird, you taught me how to be strong. I-I've loved you since then" Hinata looked down and started crying a little bit.

Naruto's eyes widened.

"R-Really? That long ago?" Naruto was shocked.

She nodded slowly.

"Hinata come here" Naruto lifted his one arm up for a hug.

Hinata leaned in and hugged him, blushing like crazy.

"Look at me" Naruto lifted her chin up so she's looking at him.

She had tears rolling down her face.

Naruto wiped one side of face then pulled her into a kiss.

She was shocked but kissed back.

Naruto grabbed the back of her head and pushed her in for a deeper kiss.

Hinata felt like she was floating. She couldn't comprehend anything at this moment.

"Naruto. Would you stop playing suck face right now i'm trying to take a nap" Sasuke growled.

Hinata zoomed up panting.

"Damnit teme!" Naruto growled back.

"We'll i'm trying to sleep" Sasuke said indifferent.

"Whatever Sasuke. Wait, you guys never met right?" Naruto sat up again.

Hinata shook her head shyly.

"REALLY?" Naruto yelled.

"Sh, too loud" Sasuke rubbed his head.

"I'm sorry. I just can't believe it!"

"Naruto, you do know I don't talk to people right? And I was gone a few years" Sasuke hissed.

"Yeah i know but still-OH YEAH HINATA-CHAN WASN'T ONE OF YOUR FANGIRLS"

"She was your fangirl, dobe" Sasuke got up to get water.

"Sasuke you shouldn't get up, granny said not to" Naruto eyed him intently.

"I don't care what she said i-" Sasuke felt himself falling. He didn't have chakra due to the chains on his wrists.

Soon as he was about to hit the ground he felt something soft hold him.