Naruto and Hinata

RANDOM BUT THIS MAN RIGHT HERE HAS ME SCREAMJNGFFFFGGGGGG. THIS MANGA IS SO GOOD AND HES SO BEAUTIFUL AND AHHHHHHHH. I SEEN THIS PICTURE ALL OVER MY INSTAGRAM AND WHEN I TELL YOU I WAS SO QUICK TO READ THIS MASTERPIECE. I FINISHED IT BUT ITS STILL ONGOING SO IM GRATEFUL FLR THAG BUT AHHHHHHH. Anyways. Sorry for the rant but damn he's sexy as hellllllll. Shit has me running laps i tell you. He's why i started reading it.

"Good morning Naruto-kun, Sasuke-kun" Hinata peacefully walked in with the same bag she brought in the other day.

"Hinata-chaaaan!" Naruto exclaimed, holding his arms out so Hinata can hug him.

Sasuke said hummed as if saying good morning back.

Hinata smiled and went to Naruto.

He sat up facing her way, she came and hugged him.

"Did you sleep well?" Hinata asked Naruto.

"Hehe. Yes" he laughed a bit "What about you, Hinata?"

"Yes, I slept good" Hinata smiled.

To be honest, she can't sleep good. She thinks about Neji all the time and it saddens her. Ashes happy her father loves her again, but she misses Neji.

His death messed her up. She misses him a lot.

She has nightmares of Neji blaming her for his death. She knows he wouldn't do that but still, it makes her feel guilty every time.

Since it happened, she can't sleep good at all. She only gets around 4 hours of sleep. Sometimes less.

Sasuke could tell she was lying about it all, he'll ask Naruto what happened later.

*Real quick, yes i know Sasuke is different in this story, he's more... human? I believe that's the word. You know? I will do more stories in the future where he's his actual self alright? So yes. Don't hate on my creativity 🥲 But i really am trying to make him seem like him still? Idk if you get that or not but i'm changing him a little little bit*

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura yelled jumping on him hugging him tightly.

Sasuke couldn't lie, he missed her. A lot. He's loved her for a long time, but killing Itachi was more important than a little crush.

Sasuke had a straight face still. No emotion. He did smile though, just a little smile. No one would of seen it.

"Did you eat yet?" Sakura asked him.

He shook his head.

"I brought you food" Sakura got into her little bag.

She got there early so Hinata wouldn't give Sasuke food instead of her.

Sakura and Hinata are good friends but Sakura was jealous by her cooking.

Sakura handed him a bento.

He took it then started eating.

Sakura was blushing waiting for a good response from him.

"Its-" Sasuke threw right up.

Sakura was horrified. "S-Sasuke-kun?" Sakura was so worried.

"It's nothing" Sasuke wiped his mouth then shut the bento.

"It wasn't good wasn't it?" Sakura asked looking down.

Sasuke shook his head no.

"I-I'll go home and prepare you another dish. I'll be back later" Sakura still had her head down. She was embarrassed as hell.