Mutual Feelings

*Alright so quick question for all you guys, do you guys actually listen to the music I be putting in here?*

Hinata treats Yuma and Rento like her own children.

But something is bothering her lately.

Since the boys got there, Hinata and Sasuke have to share a bed. And the boys get Hinata's bed.

She was going to go on the couch one night but fell asleep. She woke up in Sasuke's arms once again.

So he's been sleeping on the couch while she takes the bed.

What bothers her is she liked the way he felt wrapping his arms around her. She felt strange feelings.

"Thank you mommy-" Yuma quickly heard what he just said.

"Y-Yuma! That's rude! I-I'm s-sorry" Rento scolded Yuma then bowed.

"No, call me whatever you're comfortable with alright? I said that already. I don't mind at all" Hinata kissed their heads.

Yuma started crying then jumped on Hinata. She held him in her arms smothering him in kisses.

Hinata was happy and proud Yuma thought of her as his new mom. She felt loved.

"Sasuke-san, why don't you date Hinata-san?" Rento asked.

Sasuke choked on his tomato.

"Excuse me?" Sasuke looked at him.

"W-Well, she seems to like you v-very much so.." Rento was still scared of Sasuke.

"She doesn't like me. She never would like a person like me" Sasuke still didn't know how he felt towards Hinata, he can't deny he doesn't feel something but he's just so confused with the foreign feelings.

"Well, when you go up to her, Hinata-san blushes a lot. When we get out of the bath she looks at you when you turn around and blushes more and more" Rento continued eating his breakfast.

Sasuke couldn't believe Rento noticed all of that and he didn't. It blew his mind, actually.

"How did you notice everything?" Sasuke asked.

"She's obvious, Sasuke-san" Rento was surprised Sasuke didn't notice.

"Come on, get ready we're all going out today" Sasuke stood up stretching.

"Ok" Rento got off of his chair then went to Hinata and Yuma.

"Sasuke-san says we're going out today, come on Yuma"

"Come here, Rento" Hinata put her arm out.

He took her hand and she pulled him up on her lap.

Hinata held both him and Yuma tightly. She gave them both kisses.

"Alright" she sighed. "Let's get you two ready hm?" Hinata got up holding Yuma in her arms. Rento walked to the bedroom.

"Hinata, i'll wait outside" Sasuke walked towards the door.

"Okay Sasuke-kun, we'll be done soon" Hinata smiled.

Sasuke felt butterflies when she smiled at him. He hated these new feelings and emotions. He's not used to them.

He walked out the door.

Hianta walked in the boys room.

-15 minutes later-
"Come on guys" Hinata held the door open while they both ran out of the cabin.

"Sasuke-kun, come on" Hinata held out her hand.

He took her hand then stood up.

They all started walking, they stopped soon then Rento fell and got a sore on his knee.