True Feelings

-Morning time-
Sasuke woke up cuddling Hinata. He really really didn't wanna move, he thought it felt nice.

Hinata was facing him, her eyes closed, breath on his chest.

Sasuke couldn't help but blush. He didn't really care if he's not being himself. Who wouldn't have butterflies if you're waking up to someone in your arms?

Her breath hitched a little, she wrapped her arm around Sasuke's waist.

He couldn't take it no more.

Sasuke quickly and gently got out of bed.

Hinata and the boys were still sleeping so he went to go see Kakashi.

Sasuke opened the door and seen Kakashi sitting in his chair.

"Damnit teme, could you at least knock once" Naruto hissed.

"Shut up" Sasuke hissed back.

In Kakashi's mind, he seen two puppies arguing. That's how they looked to him.

"How's Hinata?" Kakashi asked.

"She's fine now" Sasuke looked at Kakashi.

"Well, that's good. Are you two getting along?" Kakashi smiled.

Sasuke hummed.

"I never would of thought you and Hinata would become so close" Naruto said with slight jealousy.

Sasuke seen the jealously. So he decided to tease him.

"Oh? She's a really good person. She even cooks for me" Sasuke said proudly.

Naruto stood up walking up to Sasuke.

"Sasuke, you know I love her. Why are you saying this to me. She's just being nice to you" Naruto growled.

"Go take this out of my office" Kakashi stood up pointing at the door.

"Fine" Sasuke was walking out with Naruto.

They walked to the training grounds.

"I have something to say, Naruto. If you love her then why did you let Sakura kiss you like that? Hinata considers that as cheating. As do I, that's cheating Naruto. You could of stopped the kiss. And why did you even get with Hinata knowing you still love Sakura? She wanted to leave the village on a  week long mission because of you. Kakashi made me go with her, and I actually enjoyed it. We really became good friends" Sasuke said in a nonchalant tone.

"Are you really trying to make me feel bad? Well i do feel bad. I feel so guilty doing that to her ya'know" Naruto looked down at the ground.

"Then why?" Sasuke asked.

"I don't know. I regret it all. I know Sakura doesn't like me or anything. I'm officially over her though, and would like to try with Hinata again. Tonight i'll take her to dinner" Naruto collapsed his hands together.

"What?" Sasuke was getting mad.

"I'm gonna apologize and ask her to maybe get back with me. Hehe" Naruto smiled brightly.

"Oh" Sasuke started walking away.

"Hey! Where are you going!?" Naruto yelled.

"Home" Sasuke said in a cold voice.

Naruto didn't know what that was about at all.

Sasuke was going to tell Kakashi he didn't really want to do the redemption journey anymore.. but he might take the offer now. He'll go home for now and see how things turn out.