Chapter 25

I woke up breathing heavily. It was still dark outside though. I picked up my phone and checked the time, that said '3:45 am.' I sighed and sat up, rubbing my forehead.

Yes, I just dremt about Jungkook. Today we are supposed to actually do the math project today. My mind wanders in my sleep, and this time it decided to dream about Jungkook and I. I shook my head and clenched my eyes shut.

I walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I quickly drank the water, trying to clear my mind. I still couldn't get my dream and Jungkook out of my head.

I sighed before wandering back to my room and getting ready for the day.

When it was 8 am, I got up and made myself some breakfast. Two chocolate chip waffles and pudding my favorite. I quickly ate my breakfast before heading over to Jungkook's house.

I rang the doorbell and within seconds it opened, revealing Jungkook. "Oh hi," he stepped aside to let me into the house.

He looked really tired, his hair was all over the place and his eyes were still adjusting to the morning light.

"You get comfortable, I'm gonna get my computer," he explained before sauntering up the stairs.

His mom walked down before he could and striked up a conversation with me.

"Oh my Y/N!" she yelled excitedly. "Good morning miss Jeon." I smiled to her. "It's been so long," she started off. We continued to have a conversation for a minute or so until Jungkook came back downstairs.

He sat down on the same couch as me, but the far end. I looked at him questionably and got up and sat next to him. If we are going to do a two person project, we have to be close because it's hard to work together if I can't see the computer.

"Alright, well I will be upstairs let me know if you two need anything," Miss Jeon smiled before exiting the room.

"Okay, well how did you sleep?" I broke the silence. Jungkook raised his head to show he was listening to me, "Not to well. What about you?" he asked. "Same here." I chuckled.

I scanned Jungkook's state. He had a sweatshirt on with his hood up and sweatpants. I felt like he was hiding something, and that's when I saw it.

He moved his hand forward to open the computer, making his sleeves go up a bit. On his wrists, that I could see were many bloody cuts that looked very fresh and quite deep.

I immediately put my hand on top of his wrist, gaining his attention.

I looked at him with my eyes softened. He slowly raised his head and looked at me with guilt written all over his face.

"Can we do the project in your room?" I asked. He sighed before nodding. He removed my hand from his wrist and stood up before grabbing his computer and walking up stairs.

He sat down on the left side of his bed, leaving space for me on the other side. I shut the door before I walked to the bed and sat down next to him.

I grabbed his computer from his hands and closed it before setting it on the nightstand. He looked down at his bed, embarassed.

"Hey, if you don't want to talk about it, it's okay," I said, placing my hand on his knee for comfort.

Jungkook is a very touchy person, and likes to feel comfort physically not by words. So, the least I could do was make him not feel embarassed.

"No, it's okay we can." he raised his head and finally looked at me. "Just tough night, saw my dad at the bar last night and it didn't end well," he explained, glancing down at his covered wrist.

"Can I look?" I asked, referring to his cuts. "Yeah, there's some on my stomach too," he lifted his sweatshirt off of him and set it next to him.

He didn't have a shirt underneath his sweatshirt so he sat there shirtless. We both scanned over his cuts, some were still bleeding a bit.

"Why don't we get you bandaged up?" I suggested. He sighed before standing up and sauntering to the bathroom.

I took a deep breath, a little flustered seeing him shirtless. I didn't know he was so built, but I hope he doesn't overwork himself.

I stood up and quickly walked into the bathroom. I searched through the cabinets as Jungkook sat on the toilet seat and observed me.

"Jungkook your laundry is done," the door opened and his mother's voice was heard. "Jungkook?" her voice became clearer. I stood at the bathroom doorway, knowing she was going to look into the bathroom.

"Oh, hey Y/N. Have you seen Kook?" she asked. "I'm right here mom," Jungkook said before I could respond. I looked behind me to see him close to me, almost towering over me as he smiled at his mom.

"Oh honey, did you cut again?" Miss Jeon asked, pushing me aside and walking into the bathroom with him. Jungkook's smile turned into a frown as he looked at me with sad eyes.

"It's okay, I've got it," I said, walking into the bathroom and standing in front of Jungkook. "I was just going to bandage him up," I smiled to her. She smiled and nodded before leaving and exiting his bedroom.

I released a sigh, happy that Jungkook wasn't overwhelmed by his mom. I turned towards Jungkook to see him smiling.

"Alright now, let's get you bandaged up," I said as I took out multiple packages of bandages from the vanity.

I sat down on the floor, infront of him as he was comfortable sitting on the toilet. He chuckled before he picked me up and set me down back more, so we were both down on the floor.

Jungkook POV

She started to unwrap multiple bandaids before grabbing my right wrist and pulling me closer. She set my arm on her thigh as she started to bandage up my wrist.

I admired her, she was so focused on my wounds and bandaging them up. I was surprised that she chose to let my arm rest on her lap, let alone her thigh. The back of my hand rested on her bare thigh as she started bandaging the underside of my wrist.

She flipped my arm over so my palm was now touching her thigh as she began to bandage the top of my wrist.

I stared at her thigh, I was tempted to squeeze her thigh, but I know she probably wouldn't like it. The more I tried to control myself, the stronger the urge grew. I snapped myself out of it and felt my hand starting to become numb.

I tried to palm my fingers into a fist, but ended up squeezing Y/N's thigh instead. I immediatley lifted my hand off her lap and apologized.

"I'm so sorry, my hand was falling asleep I didn't mean to," I said as I looked down at the ground from embarassment. She chuckled, "It's okay, accidents happen," she said as she grabbed my hand and put it back on her thigh to finish wrapping up my wounds.