Twenty-seven

Harry was still in the midst of working on his drawing that he had started two days prior when the doorbell rang, and a familiar person let himself inside.

"Liam!" Harry exclaimed, and stood to give his friend a hug, something that Louis had gotten him used to: human contact.

"I haven't seen you in so long. What's been happening?" his friend asked, obviously happy over his best mate's improvement. Compared to the last time Liam and Harry saw each other, Harry seemed to be at least 50 percent better, which was amazing.

"I have a boyfriend," he mumbled, looking down at his feet whilst the other boy snorted.

"I already knew that, Anne usually keeps me updated, I know about the kiss too, you sneaky little Hazza," he grinned, causing Harry to chuckle at the nickname. "Have things gotten better?" Liam asked, seeming serious.

"Yea," the younger boy murmured, "I'm a bit over a week clean and Louis doesn't let the kids at school bully me," he said, biting the inside of his cheek.

Liam gasped, and took his friend in a hug, "Harry, that's amazing!" he sighed, and was about to say something else when Anne interrupted, and gave him a hug, saying how long it had been.

"Uh, let's go upstairs," Harry spoke, leading Liam up to his room. He almost sprinted over to his desk, shutting his sketchbook and holding it behind his back while getting a skeptical look from the other lad.

"What were you drawing? I saw blue and red on there," he smirked, "please show me," he begged, pouting his lip.

Harry stuttered on his words, "I-I uhm, o-okay," he squeaked, handing over the book. Liam grinned, and flipped through it, smiling even wider when he landed on a picture of a certain blue eyed boy as superman. "I didn't finish it but uhm..."

"No no, this is amazing. It's your boyfriend, yeah?" he asked, looking up at the now shy boy, who blushed and nodded with a smile.

"I uhm made him Superman cause he like, s-saved me I uh, I guess. It's cheesy, but still," Harry told him sheepishly.

Yea he had to save your sorry ass because you're worthless

You still are

Harry cringed, bringing his hand up to his ear, pressing on it to dull the voices

Liam knows you're worthless too. He doesn't like you

No one does

Not even Louis

"No," Harry whispered, causing Liam to look up.

"You alright, Harry?" he asked, though Harry just nodded, not wanting his friend to have to get involved. Liam didn't seem all that convinced, but let it slide, and put on the TV for him and his friend.

You won't be able to live without your stupid boyfriend

That's why he left

He wanted to get away from you, Harry. He hates you

Everyone does

He couldn't stand you and your shit

Harry shut his eyes tight, his finger pressing into his wrist, making it sting and burn.

Go hurt yourself

Liam won't mind, he'll be grateful

Go cut your wrists open

"No!" Harry whimpered louder than he wanted.

"Harry, hey look at me. Don't listen to them, okay? Whatever they're saying is wrong," Liam spoke, holding him by the shoulders.

"B-But they're prob-bably right. I-I'm useless a-and no one-"

"Harry, stop that! You're hurting yourself" Liam pleaded, taking hold of Harry's wrists.

Although Harry already knew he had hurt himself, as he could feel the warm blood slowly ooze out of his reopened cut. He tugged on his hair when the voices continued, and shook his head, "No no no no no," he mumbled, letting the tears fall down his cheeks as his friend picked him up, and took him to his bed, putting a bandaid on his skin before kissing his forehead in a brotherly gesture. That was all Harry could recall before his eyelids drooped shut.

-

This was rlly short but it's jut a filler a guess so who tf cares